BY GAIAM

A Choice You Can Feel Good About Live Learn Grow Lightweight compact - perfect for travel 2 Textured nonslip surface provides cushion for your body 3 Microfiber natural rubber This lightweight travel yoga mat can be folded or rolled into your carry-on so you re ready for yoga wherever you land. The surface is a comfortable and slightly sticky blend of microfiber and natural rubber. Layer over your regular mat for vinyasa or hot yoga practice; absorbs sweat and gives you increased grip. Available in purple or blue. Gaiam is a combination of Gaia, the ancient name for Mother Earth, and I am, representing your relationship with every living thing. You are at the heart of the ways we strive to help people and the planet. We endeavor to work with ethical and fair trade manufacturers whenever feasible. The majority of our packaging contains an average of 30% post-consume see more...

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this yoga towel. I use it during yoga class or for just a regular day at the gym. It is soft and absorbent but is also not slippery during standing poses. I recommend this towel to others, great deal for the price.
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is considered a "travel mat" to be used on its own, but I use this in combination with my regular yoga mat. it is very thin and portable, and perfect for hot yoga. It has more grip than a yoga towel but still absorbs sweat, and the bottom side is rubbery to stay put on whatever surface on which you are practicing. I love that I can throw it in the wash after I use it (I get grossed out thinking how dirty my mat can get after so many uses), and let it air dry. However, I do find it can become less grippy and bunch up during flow depending on which detergent I use.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
These are awesome! I really love how small they are, and you don't have to take your mat with you, but can always be ready for a quick stretch. I got mine at Tjmaxx and I would recommend this to anyone that loves yoga.
Sara S.
Dallas, TX
I actually use this product in rotation with my normal yoga mat at class. It is thin and light making it easy to travel and use.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was an iffy purchase when I first got it but after my first hot yoga class I immediately got my money's worth love it