BY GAIAM YOGA

All Grip.  No Slip. Gaiam® Live Learn Grow. For a Non-Slip Surface Anytime, Anywhere. Finger & Palm Targeted Traction Design. One Size Fits Most Put the power of your yoga practice in the palms of your hands.  Now you don’t even need a mat to master your moves.  The finger-and-palm targeted traction design of these gloves, gives you a non-slip surface anytime, anywhere to increase balance and stability. 85% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 5% Elastane. see more...

Buy on Gaiam.c...
January G.
January G.
These are a little too thick and heavy for my liking. I have very small hands, and they feel a little too bulky. They do however, grip quite well.
Maria J G.
Maria J G.
Coro, Falcon
To be honest I'm OBSSESED with this yoga gloves because it keep my hands carefull while I do yoga or at gym, 100% recommended if you do this kind of things to keep ur hands beautiful and soft
Francesca L.
Francesca L.
Toronto, ON
I just bought these in black and pink last week! I use a yoga matt for excersing with the Insanity program but I end up moving my matt and just doing it on my hardwood floors because my matt does not grip too well, allthough made with that special material that is not suppose to slip. So I tried these inside and they work amazing!! They are also super cute!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
If used on a regular basis, will these hold up or will the grip bits come off easily?
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do these gloves come in multiple colors?
Janna M.
Janna M.
I myself have only srrn them in black