BY GAIAM

All Grip.  No Slip. Gaiam® Live Learn Grow. For a Non-Slip Surface Anytime, Anywhere. Finger & Palm Targeted Traction Design. One Size Fits Most Put the power of your yoga practice in the palms of your hands.  Now you don’t even need a mat to master your moves.  The finger-and-palm targeted traction design of these gloves, gives you a non-slip surface anytime, anywhere to increase balance and stability. 85% Cotton, 10% Nylon, 5% Elastane. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
These are definitely grippy! I have the ones for the feet as well. My one and only complaint is that sometimes they hurt between my fingers because the material digs into my hands when doing certain moves because they are so grippy. The material doesn't slide so if I'm doing a pose where my hands move it starts to dig into my skin. They are great for doing yoga outside for sure!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I got these because I tend to slip on my mat at yoga. At first I really loved them and thought they were a miracle item, however later I got so incredibly hot from insulating head that I had to take them off. I tried a couple more times and the same things happened. Awesome product, I just get too hot to use them. Definitely super grippy!
Katie M.
Waco , TX
This changed my yoga practice. It makes it sooo much easier to stay in chaturanga, plank, etc. When the session gets more physically challenging and your hands are sweaty, it's hard not to slip. I was worried these wouldn't work, but it was a total practice changer.
Alison C.
White Oak, PA
Similar to the socks, I am surprised with how grippy these are. The only reason they received 4 stars is because I am pretty tiny and these glove are big on me. So regardless of how grippy they are, they are hard to use because they slip off my hands in some poses
Danielle A.
Lompoc, CA
My hands slip frequently from sweat, so I invested in these. While comfortable, I found that the grip wasn't phenomenal and my hands would still slip sometimes. They slip much less, though, so they meet my needs for the most part.
Michelle D.
Haslett, MI
They don't work as well as I had hoped, but they do work to soak up the sweat my hands produce during yoga and give me more stability than I had before! I do enjoy these gloves and they were worth the purchase!
Shurie S.
Encino, CA
I really like these. They help keep me in poses longer instead of readjusting all the time from sweaty palms I also find that without the extra cushion, my palms hurt, but the gloves seem to help and curb that.
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I use these gloves every time I practice yoga. I have always had rather sweaty palms while working out, and this completely remedies that. I won't go to a yoga class without them!
January G.
These are a little too thick and heavy for my liking. I have very small hands, and they feel a little too bulky. They do however, grip quite well.
Angelis M.
Miami, Florida
Tuve estos guantes un tiempo y tristemente se me perdieron. Son muy buenos, me quise comprar las medias que hacian juego pero lo deje pasar, los recomiendo son de buena calidad
Maureen B.
If used on a regular basis, will these hold up or will the grip bits come off easily?
Colleen W.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Do these gloves come in multiple colors?
Janna M.
I myself have only srrn them in black