BY GAIAM #6 in Fitness Equipment

Gaiam®. Mind Body Health. Twice the Thickness of Most Standard Mats. Textured, Cushioned Non-Slip Workout Surface. Premium Yoga Mat Our double-thick Premium Yoga Mat provides greater protection and distraction-free comfort during even the most high-intensity mat exercises - from power yoga to challenging Pilates moves.  And like all of our yoga mats, it is designed for enduring performance and stability, so you can move with complete confidence and fewer distractions.  Your total well being is our passion and inspiration at Gaiam, the leade. see more...

Krysta L.
this is one of my fav yoga mats ive ever used! you feel really gripped to it so theres no slipping around. it makes everything you do on the ground more comfortable also. when i started really getting into yoga i realized how much i need this! im a big fan
Kerri D.
Gaiam yoga premium yoga mat are my favorite of yoga mats, I purchased mine from target and a very affordable price and use it daily they always meet my expectations and when it comes to yoga mats I always recommend gaiam For all yoga essentials
Brittany H.
Prescott, AZ
I really love this yoga mat. I don’t slip on it, and it stays in place quite well. It isn’t too squishy or too flat, so I feel balanced and supported by it. Plus, it has lasted a very long time, seeing as I bought it in 2014 and still use it.
janet v.
Perham, MN
I use this every time I work out mostly cause I have carpet all over my apt and I don't want to get rug burns. The pros about this is that you can travel with them everywhere easy to store and most importantly it is not expensive at all anyone can afford this.
Anna Z.
I love mine so much! The grip on it is great. Plus if I’m ever sweaty, it helps keep me from slipping while stretching or doing yoga. It’s a good length too. When I’m stretched out it keeps my whole body on it and more
Gina L.
Great and reliable mat! I use it for yoga but I also use it as a mat for other exercises I do at home since I have hardwood floors. I use it daily and have no problems with wearing and tearing so far.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love this mat! I have just recently gotten into taking yoga and my teacher recommended this brand! Let me tell you she was right! It is so light weight and the grip is wonderful! I have been very pleased with this mat and I recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a try!
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Very comfortable yoga mat. I do other ground exercises on it as well because the floor in my apartment is so hard. This rolls up and takes up hardly any room at all. I first heard about the Gaiam brand from my younger sister who had bought one a while back. :)
Alexis L.
Rochester
I have used several yoga mats and this one is one that I would recommend. They are not overly priced and they are durable. They are also firm and comfortable when doing yoga poses that require laying down. It is also easy to roll up and take anywhere.
Ashley D.
Lexington, KY
I received this for free by joining a certain fitness facility. It's great. It's sticky and has great cushion. It doesn't slide around on the floor easily, which is great. The mat is easy to clean as well!!
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
Where do you mostly use your mat?
Ami D.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Can this be used as an exercise mat? like for cardio and such?
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
How long did this mat last you?
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
Is it worth the price?
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I'm new to yoga so I'm wondering if these is any actual use for a mat? I have soft carpet floors which are comfortable already...