BY GAIAM #17 in Fitness Equipment

Gaiam®. Mind Body Health. Twice the Thickness of Most Standard Mats. Textured, Cushioned Non-Slip Workout Surface. Premium Yoga Mat Our double-thick Premium Yoga Mat provides greater protection and distraction-free comfort during even the most high-intensity mat exercises - from power yoga to challenging Pilates moves.  And like all of our yoga mats, it is designed for enduring performance and stability, so you can move with complete confidence and fewer distractions.  Your total well being is our passion and inspiration at Gaiam, the leade. see more...

Katie M.
Waco, TX
I have this style of mat in the Inner Peace Lotus design and I am in l o v e with it! It's by far my favorite yoga mat design and it really does make me want to pull out my mat. It's thick, it's got a good grip to it, and it doesn't break the bank. I always go to Gaiam for my mats!
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
I received this for free by joining a certain fitness facility. It's great. It's sticky and has great cushion. It doesn't slide around on the floor easily, which is great. The mat is easy to clean as well!!
Shasta K.
Fort Wayne, IN
This yoga mat is the best to me. I’ve tried a few and the quality of this mat is great! I workout at home and it’s nice to have for when I’m doing an exercises and stretches.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
So I tried doing yoga a bit my last year of college with my friends, but it never caught on so I use this when I do my work outs. It works great so that I'm not slamming onto the floor when I do crunches; my back seriously thanks me! The price isn't bad, especially if you look on amazon
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
cham u.
I have owned and used this mat for the past three months. I am not a very sweaty person but this mat is so slippery that I could not hold downward dog for more than a second. I tried washing this mat with soap/water and water/vinegar but it did not make a difference.  Small amounts of moisture will make you slide.I brought this mat for a really good price so I do not feel completely ripped off. If you are looking to buy your first yoga mat, I recommend buying any of the other cheaper ones on Amazon. I would not buy this item for full price and do not recommend this product for any physical activity.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This mat is perfect whether you're new to yoga, or an experienced yogi. It can start out a little slick, but once you practice a few sun salutations it easily breaks in. You can find these at stores like t j maxx or marshalls for a fraction of the price! They also have them at WalMart and I've even seen people post pics of them at Kroger before.
Kristin W.
I have a 5mm Gaiam mat. Love love love the designs which is such a fresh and welcomed change from the monotone mats in my classes. The thickness is good. Not too thick that you lose the yoga esque stances by sinking in, but it could be just a little more grippy. That's why I gave it 4/5.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Wore out my old yoga mat and needed a new one. I wasn't super serious about yoga yet, so I didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money. Gaiam came through with this awesome yoga mat that was both durable and affordable. It has lasted me quite a while, and has stood up to the wear and tear of daily use!
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I got this at my local tj maxx for 50% off the original price so it was very inexpensive. The mat itself is very comfortable feeling but a little thin. It also doesn't grip to well as when I'm moving around it bunches up and is quite annoying. Can't complain to much though for the price.
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
Where do you mostly use your mat?
Ami D.
Kissimmee , Fl
Can this be used as an exercise mat? like for cardio and such?
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
How long did this mat last you?
Maria R.
Is it worth the price?
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I'm new to yoga so I'm wondering if these is any actual use for a mat? I have soft carpet floors which are comfortable already...