Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat

Gaiam®. Mind Body Health. Twice the Thickness of Most Standard Mats. Textured, Cushioned Non-Slip Workout Surface. Premium Yoga Mat Our double-thick Premium Yoga Mat provides greater protection and distraction-free comfort during even the most high-intensity mat exercises - from power yoga to challenging Pilates moves.  And like all of our yoga mats, it is designed for enduring performance and stability, so you can move with complete confidence and fewer distractions.  Your total well being is our passion and inspiration at Gaiam, the leade.

empecé hacer ejercicio y la colchoneta seria excelente para seguir avanzando alguien me podría decir si el material es resistente para cualquier piso
I Would love to try this product also. I slip on my rugs and the tile floors are very hard. Has anyone try it yet and how well does it work?
hago ejercicio constantemente y una mat de yoga me ayudaria bastante con mi entrenamiento
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by Sahi A.
Great quality, great thickness and length too :) satisfied with the purchase..also recommend all the yogi and pilate lovers to try this mat!
nino M.
Wilmington, DE
Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by nino M.
One of the best products for yoga, Very comfortable, Easy to use, Lightweight and solid, Which makes the whole process much easier,Nothing expensive and relatively affordable, I recommend this product , I love all gaiam product
Shubh G.
Carteret, NJ
Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by Shubh G.
Purchased at: Amazon
A Yoga mat is necessary for home workout... I can do crunches and many other workouts at home without hurting my back on this Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat .... Material is good ... comfortable and soft ... this yoga mat is really good ... I recommend to all who wants to do yoga and other workout at home ... good product
Lisa B.
Adrian, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Good non slip surface and has enough cushion so you don’t hurt your hands when in down dog or plank. Perfect for floor work at the gym or at home.
Kelsey M.
New Bedford, MA
I bought this mat recently from target in a lime green&blue color. I love it so far! I'm new to yoga so this is the first mat I have had and it has yet to disappoint. It's the perfect length and thickness for me.
Leann B.
Plano, TX
I've always seen yoga as being something that is open to everyone. Which is why I love Gaiam premium yoga mats, they're reasonably priced and there's always something for everyone! Sure after frequent usage and wear the mat may thin but that's expected with all the sweat and stretching! I like to use their hot towel mat to ensure a constant steady grip, even in the sweatiest of situations!
Elise B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I practice yoga daily, and my Gaiam mat is pretty and comfortable. I have never had problems with slipping or sliding (with my body or the floor). The only downside is that after about 6-10 months of daily use, it has started to get a bit worn down. However, for the quality of the mat the price is unbeatable, so I won't have any hesitation about replacing it with another Gaiam product!
Alice P.
Lake Mary, FL
1,083 reviews
Theae yoga Matt's are great to exercise on. The quality of these is great. There soft, durable and the right kind of thickness to comfortably do you squats or sit ups.
Emma S.
Athens, GA
With its super cushion like foundation and a non-slip bottom this mat is designed for all skill levels and provides maximum comfort for all
Ashley G.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my favorite yoga mats! It is more sturdy than most I’ve used. It also seems to have more material that make it more comfortable and it feels thicker than most in my opinion