Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat

Gaiam®. Mind Body Health. Twice the Thickness of Most Standard Mats. Textured, Cushioned Non-Slip Workout Surface. Premium Yoga Mat Our double-thick Premium Yoga Mat provides greater protection and distraction-free comfort during even the most high-intensity mat exercises - from power yoga to challenging Pilates moves.  And like all of our yoga mats, it is designed for enduring performance and stability, so you can move with complete confidence and fewer distractions.  Your total well being is our passion and inspiration at Gaiam, the leade.

Do you really need this if you have carpet?
Is it eco-friendly? I am looking for some yoga mat that is recycled but at least a bit soft.
Is this matt the soft one ??
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by Shubh G.
Purchased at: Amazon
A Yoga mat is necessary for home workout... I can do crunches and many other workouts at home without hurting my back on this Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat .... Material is good ... comfortable and soft ... this yoga mat is really good ... I recommend to all who wants to do yoga and other workout at home ... good product
I love this yoga mat, I don't do any yoga but I love to use it for Chole Ting workouts and any others I can find online. This is the only yoga mat I've found that doesn't slip on wooden floors and you can lay it down on any surface. I would 100% recommend for anyone, even if you don't do yoga.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a pretty good yoga mat. I like using it, and it's pretty reliable. The only issue is that it has a kind of weird smell even if brand new that won't go away with any cleaning or spray. Its nonslip and comfortable to spend a while on for stretching and yoga.
savannah, GA
I recently ordered a Gaiam mat and I love it! It’s got enough cushion to it so it doesn’t hurt my knees to get in to different positions and I got it for a great price too, so it’s definitely high on my list of things I’d recommend!
I’ve been using this mat for about a year now and it’s a really solid choice! I can get a better grip on this than my thinner mat. This one also has a good bit of cushion but I can’t use it for super long sessions on hard floors.
Loveland, OH
one of my favorite mats. they have great quality and great prices. This has lasted me a long time. and its very easy to clean. i would definitely recommend trying this product out if you enjoy yoga.
Springfield, OR
Purchased at: Target
I love these sticky yoga mats. For someone who is struggling daily to improve balance a sticky mat is a must! You have countless patterns and colors to chose from but also a product that’s totally dualrable and that I use daily!
Lake Mary, FL
Theae yoga Matt's are great to exercise on. The quality of these is great. There soft, durable and the right kind of thickness to comfortably do you squats or sit ups.
Omaha, TX
I love this mat! I have just recently gotten into taking yoga and my teacher recommended this brand! Let me tell you she was right! It is so light weight and the grip is wonderful! I have been very pleased with this mat and I recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a try!I love this mat! I have just recently gotten into taking yoga and my teacher recommended this brand! Let me tell you she was right! It is so light weight and the grip is wonderful! I have been very pleased with this mat and I recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a try!
Maysville, WV
Ask a question to the Influenster community...