Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by Damaris F.Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat uploaded by Irma P.

BY GAIAM #9 in Fitness Equipment

Gaiam®. Mind Body Health. Twice the Thickness of Most Standard Mats. Textured, Cushioned Non-Slip Workout Surface. Premium Yoga Mat Our double-thick Premium Yoga Mat provides greater protection and distraction-free comfort during even the most high-intensity mat exercises - from power yoga to challenging Pilates moves.  And like all of our yoga mats, it is designed for enduring performance and stability, so you can move with complete confidence and fewer distractions.  Your total well being is our passion and inspiration at Gaiam, the leade. see more...

Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
I purchased mines at Kohls. It's lovely and double sided. Sometimes you want more than comfortability. Something that goes beyond it's intended purpose and has SOME sort of personalization. Well, because of the double sided print, it's like I have 2 designs in 1! And I don't have to feel like a boring mindless drone.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
I have a 5mm Gaiam mat. Love love love the designs which is such a fresh and welcomed change from the monotone mats in my classes. The thickness is good. Not too thick that you lose the yoga esque stances by sinking in, but it could be just a little more grippy. That's why I gave it 4/5.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Georgetown , TX
These are some of my favorite yoga mats. I find their grip really nice, my hands don't slide around on them. They have the right amount of cushion/ support without being too squishy, and they're super easy to clean.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I really love this mat. It is great for all types of yoga because it keeps you fro slipping all over the place. It is also super inexpensive and comes in tons of great patterns and colors.
Maryann G.
Maryann G.
Tucson, AZ
I love my Gaiam Yoga Premium Yoga Mat! I have my mat for a few years now and it still looks good. I haven't used it out side but I do use it almost every day!
cham u.
cham u.
I have owned and used this mat for the past three months. I am not a very sweaty person but this mat is so slippery that I could not hold downward dog for more than a second. I tried washing this mat with soap/water and water/vinegar but it did not make a difference.  Small amounts of moisture will make you slide.I brought this mat for a really good price so I do not feel completely ripped off. If you are looking to buy your first yoga mat, I recommend buying any of the other cheaper ones on Amazon. I would not buy this item for full price and do not recommend this product for any physical activity.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This mat is perfect whether you're new to yoga, or an experienced yogi. It can start out a little slick, but once you practice a few sun salutations it easily breaks in. You can find these at stores like t j maxx or marshalls for a fraction of the price! They also have them at WalMart and I've even seen people post pics of them at Kroger before.
Santana B.
Santana B.
New Oxford, PA
I got this at my local tj maxx for 50% off the original price so it was very inexpensive. The mat itself is very comfortable feeling but a little thin. It also doesn't grip to well as when I'm moving around it bunches up and is quite annoying. Can't complain to much though for the price.
Maya S.
Maya S.
The price is quite good for the excellent quality of gaiam products., It's the perfect thickness to protect your body from the hard floor and the material has a great grip factor so you will not slip. I really recommend using it as it is very good, it is worth buying a product like this for all those who like to practice yoga
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
As far as yoga mats go this doesn't disappoint. It can tolerate lots of us. I use it a couple of times a month, it's easy to use and stays in place. I picked it up at Marshall's. I definitely am happy I did.
Christee S.
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
Where do you mostly use your mat?
Ami D.
Ami D.
Kissimmee , Fl
Can this be used as an exercise mat? like for cardio and such?
Benna A.
Benna A.
Vienna, VA
How long did this mat last you?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Is it worth the price?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Galax, VA
I'm new to yoga so I'm wondering if these is any actual use for a mat? I have soft carpet floors which are comfortable already...