BY GAIAM

A Choice You Can Feel Good About Live Learn Grow Unique texture your whole body will enjoy 1 Cushions your body through every move 3 Lightweight and durable construction 5 Does not contain 6 of the most harmful phthalates 4 Made exclusively by Gaiam Our nature-inspired Green Tea Yoga Mat has a unique texture your feet will love. Manufactured without use of the six most harmful phthalates, our latex-free mat is durable enough for everyday use, with just enough cushion for comfort. Gaiam is a combination of Gaia, the ancient name for Mother Earth, and I am, representing your relationship with every living thing. You are at the heart of the ways we strive to help people and the planet. We endeavor to work with ethical and fair trade manufacturers whenever feasible. The majority of our packaging contains an average of 30% post-consumer waste. Our solar-powered see more...

Evelyn K.
Love my yoga mat. I regularly do yoga at home and offers good support on my joints. It looks really nice, which is always a plus when it comes to workout gear. There aren't any worn out spots or tears which is great considering I've had it for a few years.
Emma B.
I love doing yoga. This mat is pretty good. It gives support to my joints. Sometimes I use it on carpet, which causes the matt to bunch up a bit. On hard floors it is a lot better.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
Great mat! Doesn't slip when I use it, and I have hard wood floors. It is also a really cute color. It is fairly thick which helps with the cushioning and still manages to remain lightweight so that is a definite plus!
Juliet G.
ottawa
The name of this mat was so cute I had to try it! Stayed properly on my floor and didn't wiggle around when I moved. Could have been a bit thicker, but a good product for the price
Lena O.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This product works great, and is very durable!! I would recommend or buy this for my friends as well as myself!