BY GAIAM #80 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Find Sports Bags, Cases, Holders at Target.com! Keep your mat clean, dry and portable with Gaiam's Full-Zip Cargo Pocket Yoga Mats complete with shoulder strap, front cargo pocket and a full zipper closure. A chic, functional spin on a classic essential, our 100 cotton mat bags are roomy enough for a 5mm mat. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. see more...

Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
This bag is perfect for traveling with my yoga mat! I got a great deal on it at TJ Max. My yoga mat fits inside it perfectly. I love that I can just throw it over my shoulder and head out the door! The color, and print is vibrant and lovely! Gaiam Yoga Mat Bag Deep Plum Surf - Purple
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love my yoga bag. It comfortably fits my yoga mat and strap. I got it at Tjmaxx for $9.99. It's very easy to use and the strap doesn't hurt my shoulder when I'm carrying it. I use it every time I do yoga, which is daily. I would recommend this to anyone who loves yoga.
Chelsea G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this bag. I scored it on clearance at target and love the color. It helps taking my yoga mat to the park a lot easier. I love that I can fit my water bottle and wallet in it as well.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This yoga mat bag is perfect for the yoga mat. It fits in really nicely and allows you to carry your mat without any problems. It has pockets too which is awesome.
Madeleine S.
Denver, Colorado
This bag has lots of pockets, but not all of them are usable. There's a "waterbottle pocket" but it feels awkward and doesn't fit. Otherwise this is a great bag.
floraltina Х.
This bag is perfect for traveling with my yoga mat My yoga mat fits inside it perfectly. I love that I can just throw it over my shoulder and head out the door! The color, and print is vibrant and lovely! Gaiam Yoga Mat Bag Deep Plum Surf - Purple i will