Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks uploaded by Liz M.Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks uploaded by Tina U.

BY GAIAM #24 in Fitness Equipment

Created for Yoga & Pilates Practice. Offers Slip-Resistant Performance. Reduces Your Exposure to Foot Fungus. Contains One Pair. M/L Our No-Slip Yoga Socks offer slip-resistant performance specially created for practicing yoga and Pilates. Get the toe-wiggling freedom of being barefoot and the slip-free security of your yoga mat. These remarkably comfortable socks also reduce your exposure to foot fungus. 81% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I think these are great if you need them. I practice Bikram and hot yoga and don’t really feel as if they are necessary since I have a cork mat and the grip on it is already fantastic. However I have worn these to a Pilates class and they were fantastic. I think somebody just starting their yoga practice will benefit the most from them.
Ashlee W.
If you have a problem with your feet slipping on your yoga mat than these socks are a must have. Their super cute and the toe socks aspect is one of my favorite things. They work incredibly well and I would recommend
Shelby A.
If you're a barre junkie like me, then you need these in your life!! The socks that my studio sells run $16/pair, so I was ecstatic to find these at a much more affordable price. I also really like that there are separate toe portions. At first I thought they would be uncomfortable, but they actually allow me to grip a lot better--perfect for plank, push ups, and trying to stay in my highest heels!
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I never like to be barefoot at yoga class. Which is strange to most people. These are fantastic, they keep my feet snug and the grips work magic. I also feel safer from getting anything like that
Michelle L.
I like wearing socks during yoga. I feel uncomfortable going without. These are great. They are comfortable, washes well and don't make you slide on the mat or floor. They are also cute.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I got these because I tend to slip on my mat at yoga. At first I really loved them and thought they were a miracle item, however later I got so incredibly hot from insulating head that I had to take them off. I tried a couple more times and the same things happened. Awesome product, I just get too hot to use them.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I think these are great if you need them. They certainly keep your feet planted and if you are someone who tends to get sweaty, this does help. I do find my body uses them too much and engages less when wearing them. But for a cheap price, they are great to have on hand!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I’m clumsy so clumsy and these helped
Me so much with slipping around on my yoga mat! They aren’t very expensive and they are well worth it until you learn to keep steady!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Some yoga students are uncomfortable showing their bare feet in class. That's where these come in hand. They also help to provide additional traction for students who are prone to slipping or not getting in their stances correctly. I recommend them to new and experienced yogis, simply because of the added benefit they provide.
Brina H.
Love these!!!! Got them on clearance from Target and ended up going back for more... Even the open toe ones. I hate to be barefoot on hardwood, so I love having these around the house so that I don't have to wear shoes/sandals or slip all over my kitchen in regular socks. Plus they aren't constricting on the feet and ankles.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Are these really slip proof? I tend to slip in certain yoga positions when barefoot.
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
Are yoga socks worth getting? I feel like I would prefer to be bare foot
Nicole M.
Are these necessary to do yoga!
Lena F.
Do these actually help you get better at yoga? It seems like they would just get all sweaty and slippery. Anyone have them?
Jessica J.
Do these really work? Because I have just been either not wearing socks or using regular socks to work out on my yoga mat.