Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks

by Gaiam

Created for Yoga & Pilates Practice. Offers Slip-Resistant Performance. Reduces Your Exposure to Foot Fungus. Contains One Pair. M/L Our No-Slip Yoga Socks offer slip-resistant performance specially created for practicing yoga and Pilates. Get the toe-wiggling freedom of being barefoot and the slip-free security of your yoga mat. These remarkably comfortable socks also reduce your exposure to foot fungus. 81% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex .

do these actually work ?
Does this give a good grief?
Does anyone know how good the traction is on these?
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks!
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Purchased at: Kohl's
I teach barre fitness classes and like to wear grippy socks when I teach in the colder months to keep my feet nice and warm. The grip on these socks is good, but I really don't like that they are toe socks. I find them kind of uncomfortable and definitely reach for my "normal" grippy socks more than these. The price is good, and I can understand how you might "feel the floor" better in toe socks, these just aren't my cup of tea.
Sterling
See I hated feet and I thought these would make me feel better so I would have to look at my boyfriends hideous feet well I was wrong but they definitely do have grip on the I remember when I threw a pillow at him from across the room he went to chase after me but that grip was so good he fell 😂🤣
Brooklyn, NY
I personally like these socks, I ordered these for yoga and the grip is amazing. I ordered myself the closed toe ones though, i do not like my toes exposed. The grip is so great that I used it for lyra(hoop) class. I recommend this for anyone who is taking pilates, yoga, or aerial class.
Westwood, KS
I used these for barre classes and i didn’t think the grips worked. I’ve had many other pairs and the price of these was enticing. I may have gotten a bad pair but I would find other brands. It may be a you get what you pay for
La Luz, NM
These are perfect for a hot yoga practice where you may get a little hot and sweaty (slippery on the mat). They are thin and comfortable and have just the right amount of grip. Definitely a good value.
I like wearing socks during yoga. I feel uncomfortable going without. These are great. They are comfortable, washes well and don't make you slide on the mat or floor. They are also cute.
Murrieta
Purchased at: Kohl's
These fit my feet well and stay on much better than I expected. These also really help give my feet that extra bit of grip so I’m not slipping around on the mat. Having each toe sticking out is kind of a weird feeling, but it does keep everything nice and dry. Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks
London, KY
I’m clumsy so clumsy and these helped Me so much with slipping around on my yoga mat! They aren’t very expensive and they are well worth it until you learn to keep steady!
Bardstown, KY
Some yoga students are uncomfortable showing their bare feet in class. That's where these come in hand. They also help to provide additional traction for students who are prone to slipping or not getting in their stances correctly. I recommend them to new and experienced yogis, simply because of the added benefit they provide.
Love these!!!! Got them on clearance from Target and ended up going back for more... Even the open toe ones. I hate to be barefoot on hardwood, so I love having these around the house so that I don't have to wear shoes/sandals or slip all over my kitchen in regular socks. Plus they aren't constricting on the feet and ankles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...