Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks

by Gaiam

Created for Yoga & Pilates Practice. Offers Slip-Resistant Performance. Reduces Your Exposure to Foot Fungus. Contains One Pair. M/L Our No-Slip Yoga Socks offer slip-resistant performance specially created for practicing yoga and Pilates. Get the toe-wiggling freedom of being barefoot and the slip-free security of your yoga mat. These remarkably comfortable socks also reduce your exposure to foot fungus. 81% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex .

Are these socks confortable for yoga?
Looking into getting Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks.....any thoughts on this?
do these actually work ?
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks!
Rachel  E.
Goreville, IL
I love my grippy yoga toes! They are super tight fitting (as they should) and the feeling reminds me of wearing ballet slippers, I have 3 pairs and I'll be buying more I'm sure. I hated wearing socks of any kind, but these changed that.
JENNIFER M.
Jasper, AL
I love these socks it helps you keep a grip even on a mat when you are trying to get those stretches and poses right. I have a black pair and a grey one.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
These are so cute but I couldn’t get past the toes, lol there pretty expensive but my kids love them
Hilary N.
Georgetown, TX
Love my gripping socks when working out on the pilates reformer! I prefer to have my toes out, make me feel like a have more control. Kinda expensive for just one pair. I buy them on Amazon Love Love Love!
Lauren K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Purchased at: Kohl's
I teach barre fitness classes and like to wear grippy socks when I teach in the colder months to keep my feet nice and warm. The grip on these socks is good, but I really don't like that they are toe socks. I find them kind of uncomfortable and definitely reach for my "normal" grippy socks more than these. The price is good, and I can understand how you might "feel the floor" better in toe socks, these just aren't my cup of tea.
Maryann G.
Tucson, AZ
I love these! I can't complete any of my poses with out them! If you tend to sweat a lot or do yoga in warm rooms, these are a must! With out them I always felt like I was going to slip in plank position or while changing poses. These made me feel like I was solidly in place and not going to slip around on my mat. They are super comfortable, too!
Rachel M.
LOVE these! Whenever someone talks to me about slipping trying to hold their yoga poses, I show them these! They're great for not slipping on your mat! If you're having issues with that, I highly recommend these!
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
If you tend to sweat a lot or do yoga in warm rooms, these are incredibly helpful! I fall into the former category and always felt like I was going to slip in plank position or while changing poses. These made me feel like I was solidly in place and not going to slip around on my mat. Super comfortable, too!
Lexi S.
Grafton, MA
I’m OBSESSED. I use these for when I go to barre! They were on sale recently and that’s what got me hooked!
Deborah P.
Did not like the way these fit snug on my toes. Non skid bottom does help grip my yoga mat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara J.
Tampa, FL
il y a 2 ans
Deborah P. il y a un an
Kept my feet warm and were non slip. Did not like how tight the socks were on my toes.