Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks uploaded by Liz M.Gaiam Yoga Grippy Yoga Socks uploaded by Tina U.

BY GAIAM

Created for Yoga & Pilates Practice. Offers Slip-Resistant Performance. Reduces Your Exposure to Foot Fungus. Contains One Pair. M/L Our No-Slip Yoga Socks offer slip-resistant performance specially created for practicing yoga and Pilates. Get the toe-wiggling freedom of being barefoot and the slip-free security of your yoga mat. These remarkably comfortable socks also reduce your exposure to foot fungus. 81% Cotton, 11% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex . see more...

• Are these necessary to do yoga!3 Answers
  • One size or multiple sizes when ordering? I have size 8.5...1 Answers
  • Are this comfortable? What colors do they come in?3 Answers
Sarra N.
Murrieta
Purchased at: Kohl's
These fit my feet well and stay on much better than I expected. These also really help give my feet that extra bit of grip so I’m not slipping around on the mat. Having each toe sticking out is kind of a weird feeling, but it does keep everything nice and dry. Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks, Gray, Medium/Large, 1 ea
Shelby A.
If you're a barre junkie like me, then you need these in your life!! The socks that my studio sells run $16/pair, so I was ecstatic to find these at a much more affordable price. I also really like that there are separate toe portions. At first I thought they would be uncomfortable, but they actually allow me to grip a lot better--perfect for plank, push ups, and trying to stay in my highest heels!
Michelle L.
I like wearing socks during yoga. I feel uncomfortable going without. These are great. They are comfortable, washes well and don't make you slide on the mat or floor. They are also cute.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I think these are great if you need them. I practice Bikram and hot yoga and don’t really feel as if they are necessary since I have a cork mat and the grip on it is already fantastic. However I have worn these to a Pilates class and they were fantastic. I think somebody just starting their yoga practice will benefit the most from them.
Janelle P.
Grippy socks are my new fave thing! These socks are perfect for yoga, Pilates, and barre classes. Your feet will not slip! I like that each individual toe has its own “sock”....it’s like I’m barefoot but with grip. It’s awesome! If individual toe socks are not your thing, they have other regular socks with grip. Would def recommend!
Stephanie B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I never like to be barefoot at yoga class. Which is strange to most people. These are fantastic, they keep my feet snug and the grips work magic. I also feel safer from getting anything like that
Shae M.
Love! I do a lot of practice in my sauna and while my mats are great, you can only sweat so much until you slip. Initially I tried the towels, but the bunching in transitioning drove me crazy! Bought these and never looked back.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Just like with the yoga gloves (if you've saw them before), these are great especially if you don't feel like lugging around a mat. These will keep your feet in place and zero slipping.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I’m clumsy so clumsy and these helped
Me so much with slipping around on my yoga mat! They aren’t very expensive and they are well worth it until you learn to keep steady!
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Wow - bought these at Marshall’s for less than $5 and they are a game changer for my heated practice and Bikram. They allow my feet to stay still and prevent sliding as the room increases in temperature.
shawna p.
Queen creek, AZ
Are these really slip proof? I tend to slip in certain yoga positions when barefoot.
BreAnna N.
Toms River, NJ
Are yoga socks worth getting? I feel like I would prefer to be bare foot
Isabella D.
Fallon, NV
Are this comfortable? What colors do they come in?
Nicole M.
Are these necessary to do yoga!
rosy R.