Gaiam Yoga For Beginners Kit uploaded by Carissa Q.Gaiam Yoga For Beginners Kit uploaded by Carissa Q.

BY GAIAM #12 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Live Balance.  Live Happy. Increase Mental Clarity. No Impact to Joints or Back. Naturals 6P Free Yoga Mat. This Yoga Mat is Free of the Phthalates DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, & DNOP Being your yoga practice with all the tools necessary to master the basic skills.  Rodney Yee s expert advice from beginning poses to prop use teaches everything you need to build a solid foundation.  Whether you re looking for increased flexibility or a workout that challenges the body as a whole, the Yoga Beginner s Kit is an ideal way to ease yoga into your daily routine. see more...

Soniya V.
This beginner mat and kit is good for beginners as it provides all the support with blocks and kind of belt. But when u r doing certain pose the mat might be too lhin and doesn't give as much support as you will need
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
The yoga kit is a must have for anyone who has to workout at home. I do daily yoga streaches and the kit has been perfect it has all I need and the price was decent
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
So far this has been a great starters kit! I can not wait to get further into the program so I can come back to update my Review with results. The program comes with everything you need to start out! At a great price compared to other fitness programs!
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
This is a well priced yoga kit that is great for someone starting out. it had all the essentials, and they are well made. I especially love the mat. The mat is not only cute but it is super durable. The durability really makes it great to take to classes and travel with. It is also easy to clean. I I also really love the DVD and find it useful.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a great starting yoga kit and everything matches! Just get some yoga socks and some good music going and you are well on your way to great stretching and meditation! I highly recommend this and the colors are great as well!
Brianna B.
Teal is my favorite color and this price for a starter kit is amazing. This had everything I needed for my yoga classes. A mat, belt for stretches, and block for support . I'm all set.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
Haven't tried but I am definitely considering it! I have a MAT now that slides around with any movement and it can be pretty dangerous! (What with all the intense poses)
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is my all around brand for all things yoga, but especially mats. They are absolutely no slip, come in an array of great colors and prints, are more cushioned for maximum comfort, and are perfectly sized for use anywhere from the home, your patio, or the yoga studio. I've even taken it camping with me and love using it outdoor. Cleans easily. The strap is a must have for stretching, and the block will help you advance your practice no matter what stage you are at.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I bought this as a gift for my dad, but I use it frequently. The mat is great quality and the design is perfect for beginners since the straight lines can be used to help position your body correctly in new poses. The DVD contains a few different routines, all of which are designed for beginners. However, I have been doing yoga for about two years and I still enjoy them. There is also a segment on how to use equipment properly. Overall, this is a great purchase for people interested in starting a home yoga practice or those who are more experienced in yoga.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This kit is fabulous for those starting out with yoga. It comes with a DVD, yoga mat, yoga block and a strap to carry the mat. The DVD is very instructional and makes learning the basic poses very easy. As someone who isn't very flexible, I was glad to have the yoga block for some poses.
Lena F.
What do you think of the disc included? Is it like taking a actual class and is it appropriate for beginners to do?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone found a continuation dvd that is similar to the basics? I love this one and have yet to find anything along the same lines
Heidi M.
Does it for sure give me all I need.
Syd😸 T.