BY GAIAM #1 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Flower of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: Textured Non-Slip Surface. Provides Cushion for Your Body. Lightweight & Durable. Solid Construction Dimensions:&n. see more...

Sarah O.
Brookfield, WI
Love using this! I can use it when I am at home, or when I go to a yoga class! It's also applicable for a lot of different things! The texture allows for a better grip and it's also a pretty color that is not boring!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I dont actually have one of these YET but I visited my friend and borrowed it while we went out and did some yoga! It is a great mat that keeps you from slipping. The dark color resists showing any dirt or sweat and its easy to clean! I will probably end up getting a mat like this..
Aquilla J.
Gaiam Yoga mats are so comfortable! They are literally the best. They are slip resistant so I never have to worry about slipping even if I wear socks! I would recommend Gaiam Yoga mats to anyone who is looking for their first mat or even their third mat, Gaiam is a go!
Ellery H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this yoga mat. I use it for stretching, yoga, and pilates. It stays put and doesn’t slide around during my workouts. The one thing I don’t like about this mat is the pattern on it which causes my body to stick to it during workouts.
J v.
These are one of the most inexpensive mats that I have found and I just love them so much! I really love them so much because they do everything that other expensive mats do. I don’t think I’ll have to rebuy they are so great
Mariangela R.
I bought this once, and I'm looking forward to buy again after I lost it. It was a good quality, I had it over a year already and it was on perfect conditions. And the decorations are super cute and girly.
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s firm. It’s comfortable on the body and gives me just the right amount of cushion to get my workouts done and feeling good. Love it!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I find that these yoga mats tend to last longer than the cheaper ones like you would find at Walmart in such a very nice Matt very comfy lots of fun patterns would definitely recommend this to a friend
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I have this yoga Matt, I love the color and design it feels more personal than using a plane one. It’s really long and super soft. It can be used for working out or yoga and it’s super comfy!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
After using it for a few months my yoga matt started to rip but when it was in tip top condition i loved it! Comfortable and had a cute design! Used it every yoga class and people complimented it!
Gee S.
Any suggestions on how to clean them?
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
Can you do more with yoga mats other than just yoga? Is yoga considered an exercise to help lose weight?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How long can I expect this to last?
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Does this mat start to crumble and flake after use? My current one (Lotus brand) does and it is distracting and messy!
Amanda S.
Is this mat too sticky or too slippery at all?