Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Flower of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: Textured Non-Slip Surface. Provides Cushion for Your Body. Lightweight & Durable. Solid Construction Dimensions:&n.

Where did you purchase your mat because I’ve never see them in the stores anymore ?
Would love to try !
Favorite youtber for yoga? Would love to start and YouTube is easy and free!
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Ashland, OH
I definetly recommend this yoga mat if youre trying to start up with yoga. I got this as a gift from my.mom cause she loves the color amd she wants me to relax more haha. So i really like it and i use it occasionally but i do recommend everyone to relax a little in life :))
Fort Worth , TX
Love this Yoga mat. I've had it about 3 years and it still hasn't lost any of it's sturdiness of the foam. It's very comfortable and I love the design. The price is good, I bought mine at Target and love everything about it. It travels very easy as well.
This is the yoga mat I use. I love it because it is skip proof and feels soft under your body when doing yoga. I use it everyday and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Davie , FL
I have this yoga Matt, I love the color and design it feels more personal than using a plane one. It’s really long and super soft. It can be used for working out or yoga and it’s super comfy!
Jacksonville, FL
These are cheap mats. I do yoga about 4 times a week and had a Gaiam May at first but it got worn out after about 3 months. I would recommend a brand like Manduka and would invest more financially because it will last a lot longer
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Cute and comfortable yoga mat! Great for stretching, meditating, and of course for yoga. I have a few mats and this one is my favorite! It’s so cute and has lasted me a long time. No issues at all, I would recommend.
Gaiam Yoga Flower of life Yoga mat is pretty awesome and durable. I use it for my 21 day fitness and Piyo, it is great. Mine lays flat on cement floor and its very comfortable. Price is right, wonderful options of colors. I like mine a lot and highly recommend. I talked my sister into buying one!
Wilton, CT
These are good and I like the extra pattern on the mat. I look nice and those pattern are not coming off (I was a bit afraid that those cute pattern might come off after few used). This is my only yoga mat so I cannot compare if others are better. I have used it for a few times now and it work fine.
Orlando, FL
I love this mat, easily my favorite. There’s such incredible grip even through the hottest yoga classes. I cannot say anything about the price as I got it as a gift but other than that 10 out of 10! Oh, and it has such a cute pattern!!
Norfolk, VA
This mat is great quality, it is slightly thicker than average, and seems to be more flexible than competitors. The mat is not only cute but it is super durable, and it can really take a beating. The durability really makes it great to take to classes and travel with. It is also easy to clean and has a super cute design. I have a personal preference my mats are a little more padded, though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lehighton, PA
10 months ago
Passion P. • 10 months ago
Yes I would say this one is good I have it but in a different color!. <a href="https://www.influenster.com/mrspinto523" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Amey P.</a> what do you think