BY GAIAM #2 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Flower of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: Textured Non-Slip Surface. Provides Cushion for Your Body. Lightweight & Durable. Solid Construction Dimensions:&n. see more...

Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I love this yoga mat. Not only is it beautiful, with my favorite color purple and pretty flower pattern, but it is super comfortable and durable too. The grip is just the right amount of stickiness, and the mat is thick but still thin enough that I connect to the ground. It has lasted me for years and I recommend it for sure!
R M.
Love my gaiam yoga mat! Mine is green with a beautiful pattern on each end. I found it at TJ Maxx for a great deal. Its super easy to clean and wipe down and has the perfect thickness to make you feel like one with the earth but also supported at the same time!
Samantha💪 D.
This is my favorite yoga mat. Honestly, I don't know a yogi who doesn't own one or have used it in the past. It's slip proof, soft under your body and the price is fantastic. Not to mention the variety of colors and designs available is really incredible. Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat
Wendy D.
Mission hills , CA
My first Yoga matt for Hot yoga. I got this matt and so far I love it. It does have a weird smell at first when you open it but then it goes away. For hot yoga it works perfect because of the material and the heat. I am very excited to keep using it
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I love this mat, easily my favorite. There’s such incredible grip even through the hottest yoga classes. I cannot say anything about the price as I got it as a gift but other than that 10 out of 10! Oh, and it has such a cute pattern!!
Candise T.
South Lyon , MI
Best mat ever I’ve started yoga and was overloaded went to target saw this mat and bought it! Came home and unrolled it, it’s just thick enough and completely comfortable! My girls love doing yoga with me on the mat also!
Danica J.
I got the Gaiam yoga mat as a backup in case I could get my boyfriend to join me for yoga, and usually end up picking it over my other mat because it is reliable and keeps my hands and feet in place even if I'm sweaty. Easy to clean and cute, too. Definitely a good buy no matter what your experience level is.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This yoga mat is squishy and gives great support during yoga. It has grips for hot yoga when you’re sweaty so you still stay on the mat. It perfect to roll up after class and doesn’t hold the “roll” shape which is great!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
I bought this mat because my old yoga mat was flattened to basically nothing. This mat was much thicker than the previous one I have owned, for a reasonable price. Overall, this was a pretty good purchase, that has lasted quite a while.
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
This is the yoga mat I use. I love it because it is skip proof and feels soft under your body when doing yoga. I use it everyday and it exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to others.
Gee S.
Any suggestions on how to clean them?
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
Can you do more with yoga mats other than just yoga? Is yoga considered an exercise to help lose weight?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How long can I expect this to last?
Natalie F.
Where can I buy this?
Amanda S.
Is this mat too sticky or too slippery at all?