BY GAIAM #1 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Flower of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: Textured Non-Slip Surface. Provides Cushion for Your Body. Lightweight & Durable. Solid Construction Dimensions:&n. see more...

Danica J.
I got the Gaiam yoga mat as a backup in case I could get my boyfriend to join me for yoga, and usually end up picking it over my other mat because it is reliable and keeps my hands and feet in place even if I'm sweaty. Easy to clean and cute, too. Definitely a good buy no matter what your experience level is.
Samantha💪 D.
This is my favorite yoga mat. Honestly, I don't know a yogi who doesn't own one or have used it in the past. It's slip proof, soft under your body and the price is fantastic. Not to mention the variety of colors and designs available is really incredible. Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat
Patty W.
Beebe, AR
This is the BEST yoga mat I have ever purchased! The quality of the mat itself is thick and sturdy yet still light enough to transport and take all over the place! the grip like texture on the top is perfect for bare feet, tennis shoes and socks, whatever kind of yoga you are into
Holly S.
Moline, IL
This yoga mat is squishy and gives great support during yoga. It has grips for hot yoga when you’re sweaty so you still stay on the mat. It perfect to roll up after class and doesn’t hold the “roll” shape which is great!
R M.
Love my gaiam yoga mat! Mine is green with a beautiful pattern on each end. I found it at TJ Maxx for a great deal. Its super easy to clean and wipe down and has the perfect thickness to make you feel like one with the earth but also supported at the same time!
Candise T.
South Lyon
Best mat ever I’ve started yoga and was overloaded went to target saw this mat and bought it! Came home and unrolled it, it’s just thick enough and completely comfortable! My girls love doing yoga with me on the mat also!
Amanda S.
Centennial, CO
This is such a great yoga mat! Flexible, soft, yet sturdy enough to withstand many yoga sessions. Didn't have any issues with slipping. The color is calming and the design is beautiful. Lightweight and easy to carry to class. Definitely recommend!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
I bought this mat because my old yoga mat was flattened to basically nothing. This mat was much thicker than the previous one I have owned, for a reasonable price. Overall, this was a pretty good purchase, that has lasted quite a while.
Sarah O.
Brookfield, WI
Love using this! I can use it when I am at home, or when I go to a yoga class! It's also applicable for a lot of different things! The texture allows for a better grip and it's also a pretty color that is not boring!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
This is a great yoga mat! Not only is it great quality it's super cute as well. This is one of my favorite yoga mats that I have tried. It works works great and is easy to clean.
Gee S.
Any suggestions on how to clean them?
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
Can you do more with yoga mats other than just yoga? Is yoga considered an exercise to help lose weight?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How long can I expect this to last?
Natalie F.
Where can I buy this?
Amanda S.
Is this mat too sticky or too slippery at all?