Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat

by Gaiam

#1 in Yoga & Pilates

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Flower of Life Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogis. Features: Textured Non-Slip Surface. Provides Cushion for Your Body. Lightweight & Durable. Solid Construction Dimensions:&n.

Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat Has anyone used this mat before ?
If you have this mat, is there another mat you’d choose over this one? Im in the market for a new mat!
Is this mat thick enough to be used outside?
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
michele C.
Lombard, IL
Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by michele C.
Needed a new yoga mat and purchased Gaiam and it is a great yoga mat without slipping and love the colorful cheery design. Affordable price too ☺️
Tatsiana D.
Westlake, OH
Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Tatsiana D.
Decent non-slip mat. Have taken both in studio an outside. Works just fine. Although can get a little slippery when sweating. But decent affordable option
Jessica P.
Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat uploaded by Jessica P.
Love my mat. Super comfy. Easy to clean and fold up to carry with me everywhere. I wouldn’t improve anything. Maybe just a tad bit thicker. I have thick heals and I feel everything.
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
I love my Gaiam yoga mat! it is so nice and comfortable for doing my stretches and yoga (of course) ! I love that I can use it with out slipping all over the place and that it stays put! It is really affordable, and you can find it at any local store, like a Walmart or a Target store.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I love this mat, easily my favorite. There’s such incredible grip even through the hottest yoga classes. I cannot say anything about the price as I got it as a gift but other than that 10 out of 10! Oh, and it has such a cute pattern!!
Vanessa L.
I love how comfortable this yoga mat is. It has a beaut print on it and I use it not only for yoga, but also for meditation. #influenster #yoga #sephora #pic #photo #daily #mat #gaiam
Jessica H.
Sacramento, CA
This was matched in the article about Zodiac signs for Cancer. Funny cause I already have this! I love it. Just cushiony enough! Not to mention the cute design!
Kristina J.
Atlanta , GA
Gaiam Yoga mats are the absolute best! One of my favorite activities is heated yoga and this mat has held up so well over the past year. I love the thickness of mat and find it is the perfect on my sensitive knees. This mat comes in many colors which I find super convenient for both men and women. I give this product four stars only because it becomes extremely slippery when you start sweating - a yoga mat is absolutely essential - but for about $20 you cant beat the price!
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
I love yoga and have tried many mats. This one is great because it will stay in place. It is thick enough to do yoga on concrete. I of course, love the color and design too. Overall, a good, sturdy, quality product.
Rebekah B.
Great material, very durable. The coloration is beautiful and very eye catching. The non slip is perfect for all poses. Price is reasonable.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashifa A.
Albanvale
il y a 15 jours
Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat Has anyone used this mat before ?
Kishen M. il y a 13 jours
Not this exact one but the same brand of mat and it works well for me. But it is thin so if you need padding for your knees you may want to look at another brand.
youtuber S.
il y a un an
Gaiam Yoga Flower of Life Yoga Mat ....Are they worth the money?
Indi A. il y a un an
I think you’d be better off just buying a cheap one cos even tho it might not be as good quality, a mat is a mat and that’s all that matters in my opinion ahaha :)