Gaiam Yoga Dragonfly Yoga Mat

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Provides a Stable, Non-Slip Surface. For Yoga Practices. Ensures Safety & Comfort. Dragonfly Hydrangea Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed dragonfly hydrangea mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogi s. Features:

Oh I love the design..it's so cute! How thick is the mat?
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.
Where are some good sutes to self teach yoga to someone like me with no clue
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Dragonfly Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Flushing, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this mat. It does not weight much, and it is small enough to put in my bag and carry anywhere I go. I share this product it’s my daughter who loves to dance on it. You can not injure yourself on it because it is just the best!
Mount Rainier, MD
This is a super cute mat and you can't beat the quality for the price. I've had mine for six years now and it's held up well to moderate use. It's sticky enough (as long as I'm not doing hot yoga), and plenty cushy for most poses. The one downside is that it handles poorly on any sort of carpet.
Tifton, GA
This provides the right amount of cushion and I could balance perfectly on it. It was great buy and I bought this on Amazon. I use this 4-5 times a week and it hasn't got any major tears. I would recommend for all and it is perfect for yoga.
Camdenton, MO
This is a decent yoga mat. I like the bright pink color. works just fine and easy enough to clean. Though I do wish it was a little bit thicker to give more support and cushion between me and the floor but it's a standard mats. It is fine for the price nothing special.
I love this yoga math it's stylish and easy to carry around. It's non slippery and I love the brand as well.. they make very nice stylish mat . I am happy that I tried this product and I was satisfied. Definitely recommend.
Chicago , IL
I love these yoga matts! They are so comfy and durable. I can do good poses or other fitness work outs without feeling any pain since it's so comfortable. Definitely worth the price. I would recommend this to others
Sarasota , FL
I love everything about these mats. These are easy to use and put away. They are easy to clean and roll up and tuck away in your trunk of your car. They fit nicely anywhere you put them. Slip resistant
Affordable, comfortable, non-slip and long lasting. This was my first Yoga mat from ages ago, and I have used it on every surface, indoor and out. Travels well, doesn't wrinkle.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of my first yoga mats and lived it. It where fell a lot but it was great indoors or outdoor. Used it mostly in grassy areas and it was study and didn't fall apart.
Bronx, NY
I’ve had this yoga mat for a very long time and it has been good to me. It’s a bit thin which I like sometimes because sometimes softer mats mess with my balance, however it could be a bit thicker because when I lay on my back I can feel that it is thin and a bit uncomfortable. It’s nothing too serious but if you don’t like thin mats it something to consider. I always receive compliments when I pull it out, the color and design is just so pretty. The price was great and well worth it since it has lasted me so long and is still in great condition. I just love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...