Gaiam Yoga Dragonfly Yoga Mat

Live Fit.  Live Happy. Free Video Download Included. Provides a Stable, Non-Slip Surface. For Yoga Practices. Ensures Safety & Comfort. Dragonfly Hydrangea Durable and chic, Gaiam s printed dragonfly hydrangea mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice.  Perfect for home or studio use this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses.  Ideal for everyone from beginners to seasoned yogi s. Features:

Oh I love the design..it's so cute! How thick is the mat?
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.
Where are some good sutes to self teach yoga to someone like me with no clue
Start your review of Gaiam Yoga Dragonfly Yoga Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Noora B.
Winnipeg , MB
I think this yoga mat is great I love the colour I love the quality. It helps in my class during my practice not to slide all over the place has great grip and I would definitely recommend for people to buy this and I would re-purchase it
Pahua N.
Love this thin mat and I used this under the thicker mat to give an extra non slip performance. You can use it on its own as well and very easily portable. Light weighted and long enough for someone who’s 6ft to lay on. Can’t go wrong with Gaiam!!
Bisola Y.
Love it!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO GOOD AND SUPPORTIVE non slip at all, it is really nice for Pilates
Belinda T.
Jenks, OK
I do a lot of Yoga at home and I love this mat. It was very affordable and great quality. I would definitely recommend.
quincy O.
Chicago
how can you get this mat for free? I can't really give a review if I don't how it looks. feel the smile, and everything else.
Maite C.
Tandil
Esta buena y me sirvió El color es muy lindo y el dibujo que tiene encima tambien Lo usé bastante y esta bueno
Emily B.
Brisbane
This Mat doesn’t smell and is not easy to tear. It is a little thin but still supports your body. I would not recommend for hot yoga though as the Mat gets a little sticky
Lucí L.
buenos aires san miguel
Holaaaa me encantoooo este color este diseño me encantaría tener una de estas . Es hermoso me encantaría tenerla
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this mat. It does not weight much, and it is small enough to put in my bag and carry anywhere I go. I share this product it’s my daughter who loves to dance on it. You can not injure yourself on it because it is just the best!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this yoga mat for my daughter. She kicked this style out because she thought it was cute. I think it’s cute too. It’s a good mat. It’s made well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...