BY GAIAM #2 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Safely Support Modify Poses. This block helps you achieve the full benefits of each yoga pose by providing extra height, stability and support. Used under hands, feet or sits bones, Gaiam s lightweight block ensure proper alignment and safely assists in deepening stretches. 9 inches wide 2 6 inches high 3 4 inches deep see more...

• Is this actually useful, or do you use something around y...4 Answers
  • How long can I expect this to last?2 Answers
  • Is this good for beginners?6 Answers
  • "I got one about 5 years ago and it is still like brand new." in 1 review
Geeks&Garters |.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love the way I feel after I do some yoga. I went to school to be a yoga teacher awhile back, never finished. Yet, still use this for personal benefits. One thing I learned in Yoga school, is that assisted poses are best for your health. I always use blocks, blankets, and straps to help keep me safe and benefit the most from my yoga
Nicole L.
I was looking for a good and affordable yoga block and came across this beauty! Easy to transport, clean and work with this is a won if you're looking for one to add to your yoga routine. I do wish it came in different colors as purple is not my fave but it does'nt take away from the great product!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this yoga block!  I am a beginner at yoga and this yoga block has definitely helped me make progress with my yoga journey!  I love that I can fit this in my gym bag and use it while I'm at the gym.  I do wish that it would come in more colors though.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Great yoga brand. The block stays in place when putting your whole weight on it in the studios wooden flood. I use this brand everytime I go in. Even with hot yoga and its all sweaty it stays in place. I definitely recommend it to anyone in beginning yoga.
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This block has been a great help! I use it regularly to rest my heap in poses but it also helps when I’m not quite flexible enough. The color is great too. Tools like this make my yoga experience so much better and more convenient.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I love these blocks they are perfect for yoga if you’re practicing at home and they are super great for stability. They have a little bit of give to them but that’s expected! I totally recommend you get them if you’re practicing at home!
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
When I just started yoga I bought this yoga block and another one and I love them! I got mine at TJmaxx for only $4 and they are wonderful. They help so much when transitioning into different poses especially for beginners!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I think this yoga block gets the job done. There is absolutely no need to buy some super expensive block. They all do the same thing. It’s great to have one or even two on hand to assist poses and even use during savasana.
Nichole H.
Buda , TX
I love these yoga blocks! They have small magnets in the top so it makes stacking them easy and it doesnt fall over as easy... They are firm, but comdortable enough for stretching and doesnt hurt the wrist or heel..
Jennifer F.
Hudson , OH
A Yoga block is a nice tool to have for your home practice. I like these foam purple blocks for more supportive poses like supported bridge and restorative poses. They are also great for sitting on in goddess squat or resting your head on in poses like pigeon. I find that they do not give a ton of support though for things like balancing half moon or arm balances and I prefer a cork block for those type of poses.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How does the foam hold up?
Neda M.
Don't judge--but I'm relatively new to yoga--once a week for a few months now. we never use yoga blocks but I saw someone had one this past week---how do they help/work?
Lena F.
Are the blocks very squishy? Is it going to stable enough and can I wash them?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Is this good for beginners?
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
What is the block mainly used for?