BY GAIAM #2 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Safely Support Modify Poses. This block helps you achieve the full benefits of each yoga pose by providing extra height, stability and support. Used under hands, feet or sits bones, Gaiam s lightweight block ensure proper alignment and safely assists in deepening stretches. 9 inches wide 2 6 inches high 3 4 inches deep see more...

• Is this actually useful, or do you use something around your home...3 Answers
  • How long can I expect this to last?2 Answers
  • Is this good for beginners?4 Answers
  • "I got one about 5 years ago and it is still like brand new." in 1 review
True N.
Grand Marais, MN
The blocks are really nice. The texture of them are velvety soft, but I have never had it slip on the floor or have my hand slip. Do be careful if you have long nail or do yoga outside the blocks get scratches and marks super easy...dogs seem to like them as chew toys too haha be warned.
Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
Really useful and comfortable for stretching work outs. I use them at my pole fitness classes all the time  and it helps me with the splits putting them under my feet to force myself to bend over. Then, I remove them and try the split again and I feel so flexible! It is a great tool!!!
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
This block is great it doesn’t feel like a brick like some other blocks do, it’s soft durable but very supportive it provides great stability for certain poses and I use it for more than just yoga/Pilates
Darav N.
El Cajon, CA
I am not too crazy about using this during my yoga sessions. It did not meet my expectations but it isn't bad. it is pretty easy to use but messed up pretty quickly. Definitely affordable and worth the price. I think it could have been better but it gets the job done for sure!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
You wont get a better block for this price, or really need to spend any more money. This is a foam block but is very solid and stable. It is firm enough to rest all your weight on and comes in really cute colors. Definitely try this out if youre beginning or experienced!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This is not only great for stability when doing yoga, but it helps you not apply as much pressure to your wrists when moving between positions. Its comfortable and easy to hold on to and doesn't wear down quick. If you have long nails becareful, you could damage it much faster!
Natasha H.
Studio City, CA
I had this block about 10 wars ago when I first started yoga and it helped me from falling of my face loads of times. It’s soft to the touch so it doesn’t hurt your hand when leaning on it or anything. I got mine at target and it wasn’t very expensive at all’s worth the money
Shipra M.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

These do just what I need them to. Good, sturdy quality. Now if I can just get my kids to stop stealing them for imaginative play....Recommend it to my fitness team member
daisy D.
Okeechobee, FL
This is well worth it for any one looking to get into yoga. The block is so beneficial. I like the fact that it is small for easy storage. I bought this on amazon and saw great reviews. I would highly recommended other try it out. I use it every day. Great Item
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Absolutely love this product! It’s the perfect size, texture, and shape for helping push yourself during yoga and fitness training. Ordered mine online, and it’s held up well for the first six months so far. Would totally recommend
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
How does the foam hold up?
Nettie m.
Don't judge--but I'm relatively new to yoga--once a week for a few months now. we never use yoga blocks but I saw someone had one this past week---how do they help/work?
Lena F.
Are the blocks very squishy? Is it going to stable enough and can I wash them?
Shannon J.
Kansas City , MO
What is the block mainly used for?
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
Is this good for beginners?