BY GAIAM

Join renowned yoga teacher Rodney Yee for a series of power yoga routines designed to provide greater cardiovascular benefits and burn calories. Follow Rodney through 5 unique power yoga videos, the Power Foundation meant to awaken your spirit and improve balance and stamina, Sun Salutations for strength and flexibility, sculpting standing poses to help build power and alignment, broadening back bends to help strengthen and restore the spine, and ultimate power restoration for slow, tension releasing elongated stretches. Combine them all together for a full body work out or pick and choose to customize your needs. These yoga videos allow you to push your practice to your own edge while you build strength, boost energy, and relax the mind. see more...

Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
My introduction to yoga was through a few Rodney Yee DVDs. His gentle nature makes the poses accessible and it is great at explaining each video. If found this easy to follow at home.

In fact these inspired me to go deeper into my yoga practice and become a certified yoga teacher.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Rodney Yee! I've been doing Rodney's power yoga for years. It has transformed my body, keeps me flexible and strong and has made me love yoga. It's the perfect home routine that I do in addition to an outside class three days a week.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love my yoga DVDs with Rodney. His voice is calming, relaxing and he is very easy to follow. I always feel relaxed and energized after a workout with Rodney!!!
Carley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Rodney Yee and his wife Colleein Saidman! This DVD is a great start for any yogi, beginner to pro!