BY GAIAM

Total Body Balanceball&Reg; Sculpt Abs Strengthen Arms Tone Legs Tone, Sculpt &Amp; Chisel Body For Shoulders, Arms, Thighs &Amp; Abs Designed For All Skill Levels Total Body Balanceball&Reg; Workout We Developed With Total Body Program To Combine A Balanceball Workout With Resistance Training For Maximum Results.&Nbsp; Leading Fitness Instructor Tanja Djelevic Takes You Through A Series Of Pilates, Yoga And Strength Moves Using The Balanceball And Resistance Band To Focus On Major Muscle Groups.&Nbsp; Improve Your Body's Core Strength And Natural Balance While Getting Trim And Toned.&Nbsp; Plus, An Additional Full-Length Workout Dvd Is Included, Giving You More Than Six Full Workouts, From Beginner To Advanced! Benefits: Tone, Sculpt &Amp; Chisel Your Shoulders, Arms, Thighs &Amp; Abs Improve Core Strength, Agility &Amp; Balance Totally Impact-Free For Joint Safety Designed For All Skill Levels 3 Part Workout On One Dvd!&Nbsp; 60 Min. Three 20-Minute Focused Segments On Upper Body, Lower Body And Abs. Plus: Complete Workout For Beginners On Bonus Dvd!&Nbsp; 50 Min. Your Complete Guide To Balanceball Training. Get To Know Tanja Djelevic Swedish Born Tanja Has A Master's Degree In Fitness And Dozens Of Certifications.&Nbsp; Now Based In Sunny L.A., Tanja Trains Some Of Hollywood's Biggest Names (Uma Thurman, Jennifer Garner) And Was Recently Named One Of The 100 Best Trainers In America By Men's Journal.&Nbsp; Tanja Believes That Working Out Should Always Be Fun. Shot On Location At Beautiful Santa Barbara, California. Includes Everything You Need: Resistance Workout Band Blaster Pump 2 Workout Dvds Premium Balanceball Medium 65 Cm For Heights:&Nbsp; 5'6&Quot; - 5'11&Quot; see more...

Patrene C.
Beech Grove, IN
This ball is exceptionally durable and easy to inflate. I bought it at Dick's Sporting Goods and this was the most recommended.I've found many exercises on-line to expand my work outs to really help me stretch.It's comfy just to sit on which increases my steadiness/balance which is something that dissipates with age.I love it because it is the perfect one piece of equipment that is affordable and no matter what level a person is at working out ; there is somethings for every skill set.
Amanda G.
Austin, TX
This balance ball is made of durable material. It's pretty easy to fill and deflate again for storage when needed. It's a great item to have if you want to bust out some crunches while watching TV or to use with any pilates-style core workout. The DVDs that come with it are fine, but nothing special, so if you can find the ball alone without them (cheaper), it might be more worth your while.
meghan s.
I love the balance ball! You have to know different workouts to use with it but it has been so helpful with my tendonitis. I started using one in physical therapy and now I can do those exercises at home. It is great for building stability in your hips.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
Decent ball, started to leak after a few months, but it only cost about $20 at target on sale. I've used it minimally as i prefer classes to yoga at home.
Jessi G.
I've had this ball for almost a year and it's worked out really well. I use it mainly for Pilates but also sometimes sit on it to watch TV.
stephanie h.
Madera, Ca
I love using the big ball when I workout at home, especially after working out it stretches out my body good.
Beth-Ann S.
I love this kit. I was a fitness beginner when I got it and I love that it came with instructional DVD, so that I could become comfortable withe the equipment. Everything is very durable, especially the Balance Ball, which has survived multiple years and the abuse that comes with having 3-8 year old kids around.