Gaiam Thirsty Yoga Mat Towel

by Gaiam

Gaiam at Kohl's - Shop our full selection of yoga gear, including this Gaiam Thirsty Yoga Mat Towel, at Kohls.com.

Does this towel work with other yoga mats or specifically Gaiam mats?
Start your review of Gaiam Thirsty Yoga Mat Towel!
How would you rate this product?
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
I love this towel to place on top of my yoga mat for many reasons: first my hands don't slip because they have a better grip on the towel, which is very soft by the way, than the mat. Second i can spray a little lavender mist on it and it really helps me relax and enjoy my yoga session. Third, washing the sweat off this towel after hot yoga is super easy! Just throw it in the washer on a gently cycle with similar clothing and voila! Clean, fresh smelling towel ready for the next yoga session. You can find these at Marshalls, TJMaxx, Target and online. Super affordable and totally practical!
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
This towel is very water resistant and great for a hot yoga class. The only problem with it is that it doesn't stay on the mat (I use it with a Gaiam yoga mat), and for whatever reason, it doesn't hug my mat and stay in place throughout my class. Maybe the size isn't right or the mat/towel relationship isn't right. Not sure, but it is definitely a great towel for a high sweat yoga class!
Selene P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Bought this at my local Tjmaxx. I like this towel to lay it on my mat and spray it with a little lavender while I practice. It helps me catch the sweat when I do hot yoga.
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
I bought one of these when I started doing yoga outside (Florida) and it's okay. It did get pilly on the wash and it shrunk a bit.
Chelsea M.
Denver, CO
As someone who practices hot yoga, you can truly never have enough of these towels. They are so absorbent and make a huge difference in your practice’!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a wonderful mat. Very soft, comfortable, and durable. Great length!Perfect for yoga or any other exercise you may like! Comes in a few different and fun colors!
Karley N.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my Gaiam Yoga Mat and it works well. It washes well & fits the mat perfectly. It does move a tad bit during hot yoga but nothing too extreme. It’s very affordable so you’re getting what you pay for. It absorbs sweat well and is pretty durable. I would recommend it to beginner yogis!
Cheryl M.
This towel is super soft and comfortable. I use it to cover my mat when I practice outside so my mat stays dry and clean. I also use it when hiking as a towel or if I want to do some spontaneous yoga on the trail. I would highly recommend this towel to anyone.
Emily E.
I do not do much hot yoga. I bought this just for doing yoga outside, or indoors during summer. It works fine for its purpose. Note i usually use a sticky mat, and this may work differently on a smoother mat.
Amanda S.
I really like this yoga towel a lot! It’s very absorbent and soft! It is high quality made! I love the color of this towel! It’s very easy to clean! I recommend this! A+++