Gaiam Metro Gym Bag

by Gaiam

Everything you need in a gym bag and nothing you don't. Inside zippered pocket so your wallet and keys won't fall out, large snap pockets on the outside for a snack and your phone, and a cinch cord on the underside to keep your mat attached. 10.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaiam Metro Gym Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandra V.
Saint George, UT
This bag is really spacious. I was so excited to buy this bag because of that! I was able to put all stuff for yoga. I believe it's worth every penny! I wish this bag was in other colors but I was only able to find it in gray, would of love to have it in black. Other then that, its a good bag for the gym, or/and yoga.Gaiam Metro Gym Bag
Susan A.
Purchased at: Target
I have one of these...works pretty good to collect your stuff. I actually have moved on to.a larger bag now though.. Too many props of my own.
Ashley N.
Hialeah, FL
I found this precious gem in the aisles of Marshall's and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm so happy I ended up taking it! I never had a small duffle, so when I would go to my yoga studio, everything was in my hands, including my block, mat, water bottle, etc. Once I saw this, I knew this was the perfect bag for me. The bag includes adjustable straps on the bottom so your mat can fit, no matter the size. The bag is spacious inside, fitting all of my yoga necessities and more. This bag is cute, comfortable, and great quality! When I took it to the studio the following day, I felt SO much better and much more comfortable without having to physically hold all of my necessities. It is also perfect to take for an overnight getaway, or if you just need to hold multiple items, and a large purse is too small and/or a gym bag is too large. I am beyond obsessed and so happy with this purchase. REVIEW UPDATE: after some time inserting one of my larger yoga mats using the bottom strings, they started to stretch and one of them is about to tear off of the bag. I should have expected this to happen, since the yoga mat is a lot thicker than what the bag can uphold. I still wanted to update my review about this. Overall, it’s still a great bag!
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
This has become my gym bag - it is cute and very spacious. I was excited about the yoga mat storage underneath but find that it is hard to get my mat in and out with ease so now i simply use this to bring to all my classes (yoga, Pilates, boxing, kickboxing, spin). I love the storage spaces throughout the bag and find that it keeps me super organized. I just wish the bag was a little bigger and that the mat storage was easier to use.
Fabiola D.
San Francisco, CA
Where do I begin? Omg I LOVE THIS gym bag. So practical and spacious. I started using this bag like 2 months ago. All my yoga stuff fits perfectly and the best part is that the yoga mat has its own storage area!!!! Yay!
olga J.
DALLAS TX
This bag is super lightweight and carries everything I need for my Yoga Workout. The price is nice and the bag quality makes it durable. I can use this from work or from home.
tt H.
1,566 reviews
Perfect for your every day gym needs veryy cute price is reasonable great for all family member fits all your gym products

Looking for your answer?