BY GAIAM

Jillian michaels body revolution see more...

• This is a 6-day workout program. But in reality, it's dif...1 Answers
  • Do these exercise videos really work ?3 Answers
  • "I highly recommend any of Jillian's work out videos." in 1 review
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
This workout plan helped me to lose 60 lbs! I ended up not following the meal plan, because the few meals I tried, I didn't like. But as long as you do healthy eating (chicken, fish, rice, veggies, lots of water, watch your proportions), you can achieve the same results. I ended up doing the program for a year, so that weight loss was over a year and not the 90 days. I love that each workout is only 30 minutes. I believe the plan recommended doing the regular workout in the AM, and cardio in the PM.. but you don't have to do it that way. The program is paced perfectly, I started out with no experience working out and it was easy for me to keep up with the steady increased level of difficulty. Unfortunately, 3 years and a pregnancy later, I have gained all the weight back. So my suggestion is to not over do it. Splurge a little, miss a workout here and there, once you've reached your goal, workout a couple days a week.. not 6, and don't feel bad about it. It got to be too much for me and so I stopped completely. Also, do some extra booty workouts on your own.. and ab workouts. After a year, I was super fit, without a doubt, but I did lose my curves, and could have used a little more definition in my abs.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my favorite programs! Really helped me get my body back after having a baby. It starts off very entry level and each month steps it up so it's not too overwhelming. Jillian is a great trainer and keeps you motivated. Really built up my strength and endurance and I lost around 20lbs during 1 round of the program.
Lily H.
Great workout program. I love the energy and positiveness from the other people in the videos doing the workouts with you. I have lost 20 pounds from doing these workout videos (plus changing my diet by eating healthier). It starts off pretty easy but you work your way up every 2 weeks. I still do this every now and again, especially the cardio videos.
Meredith M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I'm only about 3 weeks into this program so I feel like I'm not worthy to give a completely accurate review yet - but so far, I'm truly enjoying this program!! Don't get me wrong, it's HARD, but, Jillian pushes you along and you rest muscles in between workouts so it's doable. And what's great is that the workouts are only half an hour!!
Lauren R.
Saint Peters, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I recommend this workout to everyone that is starting to exercise more. It's a great workout and builds up in intensity (without killing you to start with like Insanity or P90X - both of which I've done). I will sometimes just do a cardio workout as a warm-up for other DVDs to pack more into my workout days. I love that you get to have front and back days rather than arms and legs days. It truly feels like I get a total body workout no matter what.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this workout program. Although, I am mostly a runner for my main exercise I love doing these DVD's on my cross training days or when I am unable to run. They are hard and definitely work! My whole body is always burning when I am done. It also is great for beginners. I thought the first month had pretty easy workout but once I got to the 2nd month it definitely pushed my limit. They are great!
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh by far my favorite program to date. I used this for almost two years and I will continue to include it in my daily workouts. The progressive structure constantly has your body improving. This is a must have for anyone wanting to improve your health
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
As much as this workout is kicking my butt! I will rate it a 5!
I use to train MMA a few yrs ago. I was in the best shape of my life. Now 2yrs later I have a baby and gained 35lbs... I need something to put my body in shock! And this Is def doing just that!....
No pain no gain guys! FYI go on your own pace 1 step is better than no step
Megan M.
Hurricane, WV
I'm doing this workout right now! I'm just in my second week, but I love it! All of the people she has doing the moves are super fit and in shape, which is a great motivator. She also tells you how you can modify each move to a harder level if you are more advanced.
Erika M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Jillian is great! She never fails to give me a workout that pushes me and makes me sweat. She is a great role model and she is just all around fabulous with her teaching techniques and the ability to modify the intensity of the class.
Whitley B.
Do these exercise videos really work ?
Meredith M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a 6-day workout program. But in reality, it's difficult to workout 6 days a week with average busy schedules! How do you keep up with the program? Just go at your own pace? Any tips?