Gaiam Hand Therapy Kit

by Gaiam

Restore by Gaiam®. Prevents Stiffness. Increases Flexibility. Relieves Joint Pain. Hand Therapy Kit Keep your fingers, hands and forearms supple and strong with simple daily exercises.  Gaiam s Hand Therapy Kit includes three color-coded balls of varying resistance for your specific needs and personalized progression.  The full-color exercise guide includes easy illustrations on how to use the balls to improve strength, prevent stiffness, relieve joint pain and increase flexibility. Gaiam:  A Choice You Can F.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaiam Hand Therapy Kit!
Product Highlights
“I mainly use it as a stress ball instead but when I use it to exercise my hands and fingers, it's really easy and it does help my joints being more flexible and healthy.” in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
It's a really nice product. I mainly use it as a stress ball instead but when I use it to exercise my hands and fingers, it's really easy and it does help my joints being more flexible and healthy. Before using it, my wrist always hurts because of the constant typing and writing. After a weeks of using it everyday, the results so show up. I really like this product.

Looking for your answer?