BY GAIAM

Find Gym Equipment And Accessories at Target.com! Gaiam's Grippy Yoga Towel is an extra-absorbent, fast-drying towel ideal for hot yoga and traditional practice alike. PVC backing ensures a good grip with mat or floor for non-slip performance. Microfiber is hypo-allergenic, absorbent, and dries in half the time of ordinary towels. Sized to fit directly on top of your yoga mat or can be used alone on carpet or other padded surface. Color: Grey. see more...

Dezaree V.
I can't go to my Yoga class without this towel. It hold it's place when I am in class, and doubles as a sweat towel. I went back and got two more. It's definitely a must have.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
For those who sweat a lot, but don't have the money (or aren't willing to spend it) for an expensive yoga mat that grips well enough even when you sweat, this is a GREAT option. The towel side soaks up your sweat, while the grippy side does a very good job at staying in pace. I received this as a Christmas present, but it can easily be found at Target, Dick's Sporting Goods, etc. I use it at every single yoga class and every time I do yoga - if I don't, I slide everywhere.

Downside: When I use it at home, pet hair gets stuck to the towel side. After washing, the towel side is a bit looser, making it wrinkle while I do yoga, which can require some adjustment.

Note: Not that it's important, but I have this yoga mat towel in a different color than listed. All the colors are awesome though
Rena G.
Bechtelsville, PA
Started going to Hot Yoga this past year and a man in my class recommended this towel to me! My old yoga towel gave me brush burn, but this one is both plush and soft on the skin and has excellent no-slip grips on the back that keeps it firmly in place no matter the pose you are in!!
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
I always keep one of these in my gym bag for those really sweaty workout at the gym I found mine at TJ Maxx for only a couple dollars