Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentGaiam
Grippy Yoga Socks, Black/Gray, Small/Medium, 1 ea

Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks, Black/Gray, Small/Medium, 1 ea

by Gaiam

Put Your Entire Sole Into Your Yoga Practice! br All Grip No Slip Now you don t even need your mat to get into those favorite poses. The five-toe targeted traction design of these socks give you a non-slip surface anytime, anywhere to increase balance stability. Women s Shoe 5-10 Men s Shoe 4-9

Has anyone ever used these! Looking for some socks that won’t slip off!
Start your review of Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks, Black/Gray, Small/Medium, 1 ea!
Keli S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Purchased at: Target
These socks are great when I’m in the studio at the gym and I don’t want to wear In closed shoes I wear these they give me great stability and way cleaner than shoes indoor
Courtney A.
Paw Paw, MI
Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks, Black/Gray, Small/Medium, 1 ea uploaded by Courtney A.
Gaiam Grippy Yoga Socks, Black/Gray, Small/Medium, 1 ea uploaded by Courtney A.
Got these for a discount at Marshalls, needed some more socks and thought to try them. The sticky on the bottom doesn’t really hold well on the wooden floor in my barre class when I go, the socks are comfortable but just not sticky enough to continue to use.
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like these yoga socks. If you can get past them being on your toes the way they are they are great. They help make it to where you don’t slip. Before I had these I would slip all over. I would repurchase and recommend
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
These were the first socks that I tried. It was disappointing as the there tight on my toes. I have a short, wide foot with a fatter big toe. These were a hassle to put on and every toe was tight they worked gripping the yoga mat. I used the every week. I’ve stopped as they are comfortable. I’d recommend with reservations.
Alexis K.
Odenville, AL
I tried a couple of yoga classes before purchasing these, and I was convinced that yoga just wasn't for me. I sweat easily, so I was slipping and sliding all over my mat and couldn't hold a down dog or any warrior/lunge positions. One class with these, and I was a yogi! They are my must-have for yoga class and I cannot go without them! Absolutely would recommend for anyone who does yoga and wants to feel extra-secure on the mat.
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Best yoga socks I ever had bought.I use them to prevent slipping and its great for my balance.I find they last a long time.I have bought 2 in 4 years.