Gaiam Grippy Yoga Gloves, Pink, 1 ea uploaded by Diana B.

BY GAIAM

All Grip. No Slip. Super Grippy Yoga Gloves 2 One Size Fits Most Put the power of your yoga practice in the palms of your hands. Now you don t even need a mat to master your moves. The finger-and-palm targeted traction design of these gloves help give you a non-slip surface anytime, anywhere, to promote increase balance and stability. Gaiam: A Choice You Can Feel Good About br Gaiam is a combination of Gaia, the ancient name for Mother Earth, and I am, representing your relationship with every living thing. You are at the heart of the ways we strive to help people and the planet. We endeavor to work with ethical fair trade manufacturers whenever feasible. 1 The majority of our packaging contains an average of 30% post consumer waste. 4 Our solar-powered green headquarters features an employee recycling compost program. 3 We do our utmost to create the bulk of our pro see more...

Jade B.
Durham, NC
I have mixed feelings about these gloves. They grip the mat well and keep my sweaty hands from slipping on the mat IF I am in a less challenging position. However, if I'm at a really sharp angle (like downward dog), my hands just slide forward in the gloves and end up cutting into the space between my fingers. They're just too stretchy and not structured enough to do all that much. I'm probably going to repurpose for weight lifting since the grip is okay, but I'm disappointed that I can't really use them as intended for yoga. Technique and positioning is important, yes, but for someone who is very sweaty and has weak wrists, good gloves are a must, and these are not them.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I absolutely love these gloves because they keep me from slipping around on my yoga mat, especially when my hands get sweaty. This actually provides for more safe yoga because I don’t slip and hurt myself. I highly recommend!
Sara T.
These are pretty decent to use of you are doing yoga and your mat or surface is slippery, or if you are sweating. If you have just started they are helpful until you get used to being in your hands in this way. Honestly, it's mostly about how to grip with your hands, so you will end up not needing them after you learn the right techniques. Cute though.
Diana B.
Not as I expected. They are good to fixing your palms on a mat, function well for my sweaty hands. However, when I take them off all my hands are covered in lint. They are too hot for a summer or indoor workout. Price 10$.
Kimberley T.
Emmercompascuum
I use these a lot at the gym and they are so great. They make sure my hands don't get smelly from dumbbells and they give me so much grip as well. I don't ever go to the gym without them, would totally recommend
Do you use these? Are they helpful?
Rachel U.
How well do these work? Do they help keep your hands from slipping and hurting ?