BY GAIAM

Gaiam's foam yoga block provides extra height, stability and support, and the embossed pattern adds style and extra traction. Used under hands, feet or your seat, Gaiam's lightweight block ensures proper alignment and safely assists in deepening stretches. Imported. see more...

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Blocks are necessary and this price is extremely reasonable. However I HATE the embossment on the block! My grip does not feel firm and It starts to hurt my hand with a prolonged pose. I think the foam is great and it is very high quality, but I would go for a less textured block.
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
This is a necessary item to proper alignment especially for beginners and those less flexible. They are affordable easy to clean and durable I use mine 2-6 times or more daily. I highly recommend this product as an yoga enthusiast and 200 hr RYT yoga teacher