BY GAIAM #58 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Find Gym Equipment And Accessories at Target.com! Designed for no-slip stability even when wet, the Hot Yoga Mat Towel is a must for any high-intensity yoga session. Unique technology splits the microfibers to increase absorption and evaporation time, and also gives this towel an incredible suede-like feel. Sized wider and longer than most mats to stay put during practice, it stands up to countless washings so you can maintain a hygienic foundation. Dimensions: 26 L x 72 W. 88 Polyester, 12 Nylon, exclusive of trim. Machine wash separately in cold water. Dry flat. Color: Pink. see more...

• What is the difference between a hot yoga mat and a regular yoga mat? 1 Answers
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Gaiam products are the absolute best! I find with many of my hot yoga classes I need a yoga towel to lay on my mat and keep me stable - and this guy does the trick! I have even started to use it in the non heated classes just because I think it gives a really nice grip to my practice. I can go 5-8 yoga sessions before this towel starts getting smelly and needs a wash, but I have washed this towel probably 20 times and it has maintained its great quality. I also love the variety of colors it comes it! This is very convenient for both men and women. My boyfriend has recently gotten into yoga and also likes using this towel. Recommend to anyone with a slippery yoga mat looking for some stabilization during hot classes!
Amber S.
Amber S.
I have this one but in grey! Dries fast! Not too much slipping. Pretty good grip and incredibly soft. Hot yoga saver for sure.. machine washable and lasts forever
Emily F.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
What is the difference between a hot yoga mat and a regular yoga mat?