BY GAIAM

Total Body BalanceBall® Sculpt Abs Strengthen Arms Tone Legs. Tone, Sculpt & Chisel Body. For Shoulders, Arms, Thighs & Abs. Designed for All Skill Levels. Total Body Balanceball® Workout We developed with Total Body program to combine a BalanceBall workout with resistance training for maximum results.  Leading fitness instructor Tanja Djelevic takes you through a series of Pilates, yoga and strength moves using the BalanceBall and resistance band to focus on major muscle groups.  Improve your body s core strength and natural balance while getting trim and toned.&n. see more...

Katie H.
Cabot, AR
This is a fantastic yoga ball! I am tall, and the 75" is perfect for me. I've used it in the past for ab workouts, and I currently have it up at my office to use as a chair. It cuts down on back pain from sitting in a chair all day, and it's nice to bounce out a little energy. It does lose air slowly, but it's really easy to pump it with a little bit of air.
Erin C.
Pottstown, PA
Love this ball for my ab workouts. I use it everyday. I love that you can use it for multiple exercises and it is easy on my back. With former back problems, this ball is a must.
Emily E.
Chicago
This is a great balance ball for exercise and yoga. Sometimes I just sit on it for a while and focus on a spot while I keep balance.
Natalia M.
Have a pink 65cm balance ball. I love working out with it as it allows me to focus on more target areas than with simple traditional exercices on the floor. It's easy to inflate and stays inflated. The resistance band also works wonders and the dvds are easy to follow. Excellent.