BY GAI

Meet the Browns. At first glance, they're just a typical, big American family. However, with a more intimate perspective, "Sister Wives" will shatter stereotypes, revealing a side of polygamy that has never been seen before. Kody Brown has filled his life to the brim with three wives (wife # 1 Meri; wife # 2 Janelle; wife # 3 Christine) and thirteen rambunctious kids - and he's not finished yet! With a baby on the way and a potential new wife on the horizon, a life full of this much love also serves up some super-sized challenges. Balancing a multitude of birthdays, anniversaries, children, wives, and even weddings is not the life for everyone, but it's life, just the same. With its ups and downs, craziness and comforts, the Browns prove that a family is still just a family as long as it's filled with love. Includes 7 episodes. Deleted Scenes. see more...

• Does anyone know the latest on this crew? Hulu hasn't add...1 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a mess. The wives seem to secretly hate each other and get jealous of something they preach to be okay with. The original wife seems like she tried to get out and was caught by being black mailed, so that should say enough. I like to see how happy the kids are and that's what really matters, I guess. The husband is full of himself and it seems like a big crock. I would never DVR this show or go out of my way to watch it. I only know what's going on because my dad likes showing it to me when it's on and I'm visiting. For the record, this is no way a diss to that livelihood, I'm commenting on the show itself. Dislike.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very interesting if you want to find out how other people from a very different lifestyle than yours live. You may be surprised you may find more parallels to your own life than originally expected. Being it is "reality" what happens outside of the screen or what gets broadcasted in the media may take over the show. It becomes very obvious a lot of the situations shown are very contrived to show a story line rather than documenting something happening on their lives. Good entertainment for the curious!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never thought in a million  years I would be watching a show about a man with four wives, but here I am glued to the TV and anxiously waiting for the next season.  This keeps viewers watching and wanting to know more.  I do love all the wives, it is a little creepy that they all share a husband, but to each their own.
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
No just no. Another very strange reality TV show that has grown old. While I found it interesting to peek into a culture and lifestyle I am unfamiliar with it quickly grew strange, fake, and boring. I no longer watch this and do not recommend it.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a total guilty pleasure. I’ve loved watching the family grow and evolve! It seems a little less flashy than other reality shows, and I feel like I could be friends with at least some of the wives.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is a fascinating peek into the lives of a family and culture which we don't normally have access to. I am not fundamentalist mormon and it has been very interesting to me to watch the family dynamic and understand how this family functions in daily life. I feel that this show gives an open and honest view into their lives, struggles, and joyful experiences. This show will help people to understand and identify with a family that may be different from their but ultimately are good people.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
This show is definitely different on reality television or television in general. I recommend if you're a homebody woman who enjoys being lazy in pjs and eating junk all day
kristine M.
canton, oh
Love,love,love this show.I have been watching since it first started and continue to watch.I think it is different from all the other reality shows that are on.And it's pretty neat watching how their family lives their lives.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is weird but I can't stop watching. TLC always provides us with something a little off the wall
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I never understood why anyone would want to go into or be involved in a polygamist family.

This show showed me what goes on inside of a family that loves being a big family. I personally would not share my husband but to each their own.

Definitely worth the watch if you are open to seeing how different people live.

It was interesting to know that some of the wives get jealous though. Not sure how they can stand it.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
Does anyone know the latest on this crew? Hulu hasn't added anything since before robin got pregnant again so I only see articles here and there in heresay like robin left him and meri cheated with a catfish???