BY GAIAM AMERICAS

What is "Yogalosophy"? I have found that changing my attitude affects my emotions, and my body changes accordingly. Sometimes I am motivated by nurture, sometimes by intensity. My motivational hybrid technique revolves around cycles of change. Yogalosophy can help you use the natural flow to recreate your body through intentions, emotions, and other motivational triggers. Includes 2 workouts on 1 disc! Yoga meets Toning to sculpt sleek muscles. see more...

Buy on Gaiam.c...
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Pop Culture Expert
Love Gaiams workouts! So easy to follow and they really give you a good work out.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE THIS!!!! I use it daily and it is by far my most favorite yoga routine. Will and HAVE recommend this to anyone.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Pop Culture Expert
This is a great set for yoga. Not only does it help with having a good yoga routine, the set helps you to understand how your emotions effect your body. Would recommend.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I love this yoga video. It helps me to center my thoughts and focus on my breathing. It's definitely my ho to yoga video after a stressful day ☺️