Gaiam America GAIAM Premium Plum Jam Yoga Mat uploaded by Stephanie F.

BY GAIAM AMERICA #88 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Extra-thick at 5mm plum jam 2-color premium yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses. Manufactu. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Great mat! I just started doing yoga so I didn't know what to buy. All I know is that I didn't want to buy an expensive one! I got this at target.com and I LOVE IT! It's affordable and does the job done! I can't really compare it with other yoga mats since this is my first one but it has enough cushion that it doesn't hurt my knees or back. I've used this few times now and don't regret buying it!
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
So much love for this mat <3 It has been with me since day one of my yoga journey and I couldn't imagine my #everydayyoga routine without it. Super glad I chose the 5mm mat, this mat gives me so much cushion and support. It makes inversions easy. HAVE TO HAVE IT