BY GAIAM AMERICA #58 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Durable and chic paisley flower yoga mat provides a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this mat ensures the safety and comfort you need to enhance proper alignment and maintain poses. Manufactured free of t. see more...

Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I don't have this specific color mat but I was doing a casual workout on this mat other than just yoga. I believe I was doing mountain climbs and I noticed that every time my feet would come back down on the back of the mat, it started to shred and start taking some of the product off the mat.
It's weird to explain but if I was sliding my feet across it, it was like eating away at the mat, while I'm aware that's not the intended use, it just made the mat seem cheap and not sturdy or of quality.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Greensboro, NC
I love this mat! I have used others in the past and this is way better compared. I love that it's nonslip and light weight. I also love the designs available. I was able to get this at Tjmaxx for a great price of $9.99. I couldn't pass it up, and I am so glad that I didn't.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I lovw this yofa matt its super cute.. Easy to store. The quality is great.. You wont slip and slide. Its very comfortable to do your yoga on. Deff worth the money and is deff a yoga matt that I wouls refer to everyone who loves yoga and needs a new matt
Taniya P.
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I like the mat. It's not that think but that also help it being more portable. The pattern is pretty and also help me figure out which side I normally use on top and which goes on the floor. The pattern seems to stay and nothing get stuck on me.