Gaiam 68Gaiam 68Gaiam 68
Gaiam 68

Gaiam 68" Yoga Essentials Mat (3mm)

BY GAIAM

Find exercise mats at Target.com! Gaiam majestic purple yoga mat

Gaiam 68
Gaiam 68" Yoga Essentials Mat (3mm)
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Love this mat it is comfortable easy to roll up after use and easy to store. It is never slippery during my hot yoga classes and it is super cute inncolor and design so it makes me happy to workout with it
Sara H.
Encinitas, CA
This is a great mat if you need something cheap, but it's not a great mat for support. I do love the color, and the reversibility of the two different purple sides. However, it rips/comes apart easily. It also gets really slippery if you do not use a towel with it.
Britt M.
Love this mat! Bought this at Target after my $5 mat I bought in college began to deteriorate and leave debris throughout the house. It's a very thick and study mat, not heavy and easily portable. It's a nice cushion between hardwood floors as well, which I find is not always the case with other yoga mats. Easy to clean as well. Would definitely recommend this mat and Gaiam products in general.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I have this mat except it's the one that folds up instead of rolls. I really like the folding feature because it's easier to store. I'm not one that does yoga all the time so that is perfect for me! I like this mat a lot! It's super simple - it's got good grip to the floor and it protects your knees and hips and elbows from the floor! Good mat!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
My mother recently purchased a yoga mat and I've been using it for mini work out . It's a great little spot to do workout on. It's comfortable and it good when you wanna do it out doors. Although if your gonna do it inside personally I would think it's a waste of money, but if it's do outside use it's great.
Abi A.
I have tried finding a really thick yoga mat for a better cushion but I have not been as successful. The 5 mm was the thickest I could find. For me, I like to have a thick mat because I can easily feel through to the hardness of the floor. Usually when I use this mat, I use it when I'm on a carpet so the floor does not feel that hard. Overall, I think this is a good brand and it may be thick enough for other people.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
My favorite yoga mat. Super long, super cushioned. Great quality. Easy to roll up. It did not come with any straps but I don't mind. Bought mine at target and would highly recommend! Beautiful colors too.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Gaiam products are the best for yoga! This mat is thin but durable, definitely thick enough to provide support but thin enough to take anywhere. Love that it has no design and is reversible - super high quality for the price.
Cappy B.
It's a really great yoga mat. I use it more as a workout mat since I have hard wood floors. It's comfy and I'm so happy it's longer than other mats. It doesn't slip around either on the floor when I do exercises that have a lot of movement.
Ashley J.
Benton, AR
I am a Yogi newbie and purchased my first yoga mat being a Gaiam two-toned purple mat. I believe the one I got was 5mm and I absolutely love my mat. It's comfortable, stays in place and has room for me to flow. I've been using it quite a bit since purchasing and no wears or tears at this point. High quality and reasonably priced from Target!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.