Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea

Gaiam br Live Learn Grow Premium Marrakesh Yoga Mat 2 Extra Thick for Cushioned Support 3 6P Free Marrakesh Yoga Mat br This extra-thick premium Marrakesh Yoga Mat promotes a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this mat helps ensure the safety and comfort you need to help enhance proper alignment and maintain poses. Manufactured free of the top 6 most harmful phthalates, this mat is a healthier choice for both you and the planet! 6P Free! br This mat is free of the Phthalates DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP. Features Extra Thick 1 Textured Non-Slip Surface 4 Provides Cushion for Your Body 3 Lightweight Durable Dimensions br 24W x 68L x .2Thick br Gaiam: A Choice You Can Feel Good About br Gaiam is a combination of Gaia, the ancient name for Mother Earth, and I am, representing your relationshi

Is the thicker mat intended for specific exercises ?
How durable is this product? Will using sneakers on this tear the surface up over time?
Is this a good quality mat for beginners?
Start your review of Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoManhattan
Purchased at: Amazon
Very cushioned, which can actually make it HARDER to balance! But I love mine because it lets me do yoga on my hardwood floors without hurting my knees, ankles, etc. Holds up great after a year! Mine is black with the 7 chakra mandalas on it. Very happy with it!
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
So I️ have been using this may for about a year and a half and it’s about time for a new one. I️ use a towel over my mat when I️ do Yoga (about 4 times/week). If I️ didn’t the material would chip off and it probably would’ve only lasted me about 3 months! But it’s done me well I️ just suggest using something over it to protect the mat
2 years agoIrwin
Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea uploaded by Alexa M.
I have the purple and pink version of this mat and I am so in love with it and yoga! It provides amazing grip while I am getting in and out of different poses. I bought my mats at Walmart and would buy another in a heartbeat. Overall very satisfied with this product!
4 months agoEllwood City, PA
Love this. Doesn’t slip even when my hands are sweaty. I’ve used it for years and it’s still holding up. There have been small chunks taken out on accident but it hasn’t affected the product at all....
9 months agoarlington, TX
This mat is great and holds up after years of use! Easy to clean and mine came with the mat carrying strap. The only bad this is the strap will indent the mat since it is squishy.
5 months ago
I think this is a great starter mat for someone. I personally had one for a year. I did think it was a little slippery. I personally had a hard time not slipping.
a year ago
Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea this is the second yoga mat I’ve owned and I am still loving it. Pros- it stays put! Even when my toes and fingers are slipping around, my mat stays in place. It is on the thin side so I easily feel grounded. This is also my only con.. it’s a little thin. But I’ve never felt discomfort due to this! This is such a beautiful mat and I intend on keeping it as long as the universe allows me to! Namaste :)
2 years agoCarteret, NJ
I know Gaiam is supposed to be the holy grail for anything yoga but these mats are SO HARD to stay put on. I constantly slip and find myself focusing on not falling rather than my breathing. I brought this mat to my yoga class when I first got it and will never bring it again. My teacher kept having to correct me as I kept slipping it out alignment. Aside from the beautiful print, I would not recommend this product. Instead I would recommend a thinner mat with a tougher surface - Nike has great ones.
a year agoWhite Lake, MI
Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea uploaded by Chanon C.
This is my favorite yoga mat (mine is a slightly different color). This is my OG yoga mat that I originally started with, it's affordable, a pretty design, and lightweight to carry. I've had this mat for about 5 months now and haven't had any wear or tear to it. I mainly practice vinyasa yoga, and this mat never gets slippery or hard to do poses on.
2 years agoOrem , UT
To be honest I don't do yoga at all but some how I ended up receiving one as a gift and it's being used in my kids room as a mat lol they seem to like it, the decoration on it is lovely, I always find them sitting on the mat when reading a book so I guess it's a great use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...