BY GAIAM #7 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Gaiam br Live Learn Grow Premium Marrakesh Yoga Mat 2 Extra Thick for Cushioned Support 3 6P Free Marrakesh Yoga Mat br This extra-thick premium Marrakesh Yoga Mat promotes a stable, non-slip surface for your yoga practice. Perfect for home or studio use, this mat helps ensure the safety and comfort you need to help enhance proper alignment and maintain poses. Manufactured free of the top 6 most harmful phthalates, this mat is a healthier choice for both you and the planet! 6P Free! br This mat is free of the Phthalates DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP, and DNOP. Features Extra Thick 1 Textured Non-Slip Surface 4 Provides Cushion for Your Body 3 Lightweight Durable Dimensions br 24W x 68L x .2Thick br Gaiam: A Choice You Can Feel Good About br Gaiam is a combination of Gaia, the ancient name for Mother Earth, and I am, representing your relationshi see more...

• Anyone else’s mat got a little dirty after awhile ? I mad...3 Answers
  • Wow this is so cute! How big are these? Do they wear down...1 Answers
  • Does this mat stick together when rolled up?3 Answers
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
Gaiam 5mm Marrakesh Yoga Mat, 1 ea this is the second yoga mat I’ve owned and I am still loving it. Pros- it stays put! Even when my toes and fingers are slipping around, my mat stays in place. It is on the thin side so I easily feel grounded. This is also my only con.. it’s a little thin. But I’ve never felt discomfort due to this! This is such a beautiful mat and I intend on keeping it as long as the universe allows me to! Namaste :)
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love this mat! First of all its so pretty. I’ve never had a problem with it slipping. At the same time it’s not too thick so I feel very grounded. I had to get a new mat because my dog loves to walk over it while I’m using it so she took a couple chunks out of my old mat with her sharp nails. So far she hasn’t chipped away at this one!
Tayler C.
shelby nc
I love this yoga mat, I used to have one and lost it when I moved! I had to use it for color guard in the marching band and it helped me practice balance and kept me in the same spot when I was working out, I recommend and depending on where you get it it can be pricey!
Sofi G.
New York
Beautiful mat. I bought this a few years ago. It is great and one of the few mats that won’t let me slip. However it is on the heavier side compared to other (lighter) yoga mats and it takes a little bit for the terrible “net mat” smell to leave. I had to air it out for a few days.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is my favorite yoga mat (mine is a slightly different color). This is my OG yoga mat that I originally started with, it's affordable, a pretty design, and lightweight to carry. I've had this mat for about 5 months now and haven't had any wear or tear to it. I mainly practice vinyasa yoga, and this mat never gets slippery or hard to do poses on.
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This yoga mat is great! Its fairly inexpensive and its padded with enough to keep you comfortable. It does slide a little on hard wood floors but if placed on carpet, it works great.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
So I️ have been using this may for about a year and a half and it’s about time for a new one. I️ use a towel over my mat when I️ do Yoga (about 4 times/week). If I️ didn’t the material would chip off and it probably would’ve only lasted me about 3 months! But it’s done me well I️ just suggest using something over it to protect the mat
It's very pretty and I love the design and colors. It's also nice and thick. But, the horrible smell & material is not great, I used it only for 5 months and had to toss out because of wear and tear.
If you are looking for fancy matt for short-term use this one is the best available option.
Alexa M.
Irwin
I have the purple and pink version of this mat and I am so in love with it and yoga! It provides amazing grip while I am getting in and out of different poses. I bought my mats at Walmart and would buy another in a heartbeat. Overall very satisfied with this product!
katie l.
bel air, MD
Hey babes. I do yoga daily and this has been my new mat for the past month. I love it. Its durable outdoors and the design is really cute and different. I just feel like the price is dramatically high in my opinion. I am pleased over all and this is just a cute mat in general.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
Does this mat stick together when rolled up?
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Anyone else’s mat got a little dirty after awhile ? I made the error of using it as a training mat as well. Any tips on how to clean it?
Cassidy H.
How durable is this mat? Is it worth buying?
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.
Stephanie T.
How much grip does this yoga mat offer?