Gaia Herbs Vitex Berry, Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Capsules uploaded by Corinthia A.

BY GAIA HERBS #2 in Vitex

Dietary Supplements Single Herbs Ladies's Health Support* Supports Balanced Hormones* - Chaste Tree Berry Extract Full Spectrum Potency - 0.6% Agnuside Single Herbs Individual Herbs In Their Vibrant, Natural Form Support Each Person Uniquely. Gaia Herbs' Single Herbs Contain Concentrated Extracts Of An Individual Medicinal Herb, To Deliver Nature's Vitality To You. Vitex Berry When A Ladies's Body Is Out Of Balance Hormonally, It Can Lead To Both Physical And Emotional Discomfort. Chaste Tree Berry, Also Known As Vitex, Has Long Been Used To Support Normal Hormone Production To Keep The Body In Balance Gaia Herbs Uses Certified Organic Chaste Tree Berry To Provide A Full Spectrum Herbal Extract For Ladies's Health. The Gaia Difference High Potency, Easy Absorption - Alcohol-Free Liquid Phyto-Caps™ U.S. Patent No. 6,238,696 B1 100% Vegetarian, Dairy Free, No Gluten-Containing Ingredients - Easily Digestible Plant - Derived Capsule Laboratory Tested For Purity - Free Of Heavy Metal Toxicity Gaia Farm Brevard, Nc Over 40 Crops Are Grown Each Year On Out Certified Organic Farm. 250 Fragrant Acres Of Valerian, Echinacea, Holy Basil, Hawthorn, Nettles, And More Grace Out Valley. Each Plant Thrives Naturally Here, In On Both The Most Fertile Bioregions In The World. Purity : Trace The Origin Of Each Herb Back To Its Source. Integrity : See Analytical Results For This Product. Potency : Validate Each Herb's Full Photochemical Complex. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
This Vitex Chaste Berry is heaven sent. I suffer from extremely painful periods which mark their arrival with terrible PMS which includes cramps, irritability, bloatedness etc. I mean who wouldn't be irritable if their uterus is cramping like heck. I kept hearing about Vitex and decided to give it a try because I would try anything to feel better. This supplement has changed my life. My periods are easy breezy. I mean I even forget I am having a period. Now come on!!! That says something. I no longer spend the 4 days of my period on the couch curled up in pain which even the Midol cannot help. My mood is cheerful, my ovulation pain is also gone. I swear by these!
Kiara T.
Dyersburg, TN
I was having problems with regular periods, my gyno told Me to try these out. They helped so much. I wasn't stressing like I was, more comfortable around other ppl. My doctor also said women use this to help get pregnant. I found I was pregnant 3 mths later after taking these. They work great
Rochelle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking these in an effort to detox my system from birth control pills that I had been using. These worked pretty well at normalizing my system. And in combination with raspberry leaf, helped to make my menstrual symptoms basically non existent
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brand particularly is a very potent and natural brand which is a huge factor for the vitamins I choose. This particular blend is for women health and has a number of necessary blends to help with the overall internal balance we need! Highly recommend them!
N S.
Have been taking for a month now, and my mood has increased ridiculously. I haven't felt anxious or depressed, nor have any mood swings before my period. I have been able to fall asleep better as well. Bought off amazon for around 16$ for a 30 day supply (2 capsules a day). I am waiting to see if it helps my acne as well, I know that may take a few months of taking it regulary..so fingers crossed!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
This great healthy product good for your body and mind. Great to regular your periods and to possess your system. Great positive thinking. It's really affordable and will recommend it. I highly recommend it. Great to take after you get of your birth control.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Great for hormone balancing and controling menstrual irregularities. This is powerful stuff so I recommend easing into the recommended dosage.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
These are really good and keep me very energized through out the day! I love them
Belinda A.
Austin, TX
Hello I'm Belinda I'm a youtuber & Instagram I would love to collaborate with y'all and review & give my reviews and bring people to y'all site contact me back to this email I'll be happy to work with y'all thank you
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do these do?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this actually work?
Fidan A.
What do you guys use this for?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are they typically used for?
Kelly D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What do you use this product for