BY GAIA HERBS

Dietary Supplement Single Herbs Supports heart, joint, & liver function* Healthy inflammatory response* - Turmeric root: 390 mg extract Dual extracted Turmeric root - Whole body antioxidant support* Single Herbs Longevity and vitality come naturally when your body is in a state of harmony. Gaia Herbs Daily Wellness™ products promote optimal wellness by giving you the daily support you need. Turmeric Supreme Turmeric root helps modulate inflammatory pathways that affect heart, joint, liver, and cellular health.* Turmeric Supreme uses dual extraction technology to deliver the broadest spectrum of herbal constituents. Supercritical CO2 extraction, which yields high concentrations of Turmerones, and alcohol extraction, which captures the antioxidant Curcumin. The Gaia Difference High potency, easy absorption: Alcohol-free Liquid Phyto-Caps™ U.S. Patent No. 6,23 see more...

• I literally swear by my turmeric. Why would this brand be better th...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anna L.
Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
Gaia is one of the best herbal companies out there! They're super pure and natural and very high quality. This turmeric supplement is great for aleviating headaches and joint pain. It is a natural blood thinner and does wonders for the skin. I highly reccomend it, along with most other Gaia products.
Arielle N.
Arielle N.
This brand is amazing! I use them for most of my vitamins. It's mid range price wise but you can buy it at any local health food store. I use it everyday to keep inflammation at bay. Would 100% recommend.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband takes this daily for skin and liver health. The liquid is hard to stomach, I would recommend the pill form. Will stain clothing just FYI.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
I bought this turmeric supreme supplement because I have a lot of problems with aching joints and suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, and some nights I cannot sleep for the pain. I began taking this daily a couple hours before bed and I really, really do see a difference. This and taking Osteo biflex has greatly decreased the number of nights I go to bed in pain. I have more ease of movement and can feel like the young person I am, able to move with full range of motion and free of pain. I highly recommend this supplement, and Gaia brand vitamins in general. High integrity brand for sure!
Kelly Lua F.
Kelly Lua F.
This is on the higher end brands of turmeric that I have tried. There is no denying the health benefits of turmeric and the relative yuckiness in taking it in pill form. These liquid capsules helped to lessen that discomfort by making them easier to swallow and are vegetarian of course.
Erryn W.
Erryn W.
Apalachin, NY
I literally swear by my turmeric. Why would this brand be better than others?