Gaia Herbs Turmeric Boost Uplift Powder, 5.29 oz

by Gaia Herbs

#21 in Turmeric

Dietary Supplements Made With Real Vanilla Chai Supports Mind, Body & Spirit* Vegan Unsweetened Help Brighten Your Mood & Enliven Your Body* Turmericboost Uplift Supprots A Joyful Outlook On Life* Mixing Whole Food Turmeric With Extracts Of Turmeric And Black Pepper Help Your Body Absorb Turmeric'S Benefits, Like Promoting A Healthy Inflammatory Response* Support A Centered, Peaceful Feeling With Lemon Balm And Gotu Kola, Plus A Delicious Prebiotic Blend That Promotes Healthy Intestinal Flora* Earth Bottle&Reg; 100% Plant & Earth Based Material Made From 100% Natural & Compostable Resources No Petroleum Based Ingredients Reusable - Sustainable Supplement Facts Serving Size: Approx. 1.5 Teaspoons Serving Per Container: About 33 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 15 Total Carbohydrate 4G 1 Dietary Fiber 1G 4 Curcumin Synergy&Trade; Blend 738 Mg Organic Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma Longa) Turmeric Root Extract‡ (Curcuma Longa) (Delivering 42 Mg Curcumins From Turmeric) Gotu Kola Leaf‡ (Centella Asiatica) 489 Mg Lemon Balm Leaf‡ (Melissa Officinalis) 403 Mg Black Pepper Fruit Supercritical Extract‡ (Piper Nigrum) 12 Mg Real Vanilla Chai Prebiotic Blend 2860 Mg Fos (Fructooligosaccharides)‡, Organic Cardamon Seed Powder (Elettaria Cardamomum), Allspice Berry Powder‡ (Pimenta Dioica), Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder, Ginger Root Powder‡ (Zingiber Officinale), Organic Vanilla Bean Powder (Vanilla Planifolia), Organic Star Anise Pods Powder (Illicum Verum), Holy Basil Leaf Extract‡ (Ocimum Sanctum) ‡Ecologically Harvested * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaia Herbs Turmeric Boost Uplift Powder, 5.29 oz!
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
This is a great drink! It tastes like chai and you just mix it with some warm milk and you get all the benefits of turmeric! My body seems to like this better then the supplements I guess the ginger, pepper and milk fats make it really easy to absorb unlike a pill! The only down side is with some of the fake milks it can be a little grainy of chalky and if you leave it to king and forget about it, the powder gets hard.
2 years agoOrland park , IL
So everyday I add Tumeric in my diet/shakes. I switch off from the Other Gaia original Tumeric powder to this uplifting one. I love it! I definitely see a difference in energy and a way of thinking. I know, sounds cray, but I'm serious. I'm all about natural products and the benefits it has... this gets the job done! You MUST try it!!! 10/10
2 years agoFrankfort, IL
Gaia Herbs Turmeric Boost Uplift Powder, 5.29 oz uploaded by Ang J.
I drink it every morning in a smoothie — it’s an awesome prebiotic to feed any probiotic you’re taking for a healthy gut! It adds an awesome chai cinnamon flavor