Gaia Herbs Turmeric Boost Restore Powder, 5.29 oz

by Gaia Herbs

#23 in Turmeric

Dietary Supplements Made With Real Vanilla Chai Your Everyday Whole Body Support* Vegan Unsweetened Your Daily Whole Body Support* Turmericboost Restore Helps Provide A Foundation For Wellness* Whole Food Turmeric Supports A Strong Heart, Liver Function And A Healthy Inflammatory Response* Combined Extracts Of Turmeric And Black Pepper Help Your Body Utilize The Curcumin Compounds In Turmeric* A Prebiotic Blend Helps Deliver More Than Great Taste, It Feeds The Intestinal Flora That Help Maintain Your Natural Defenses* Earth Bottle&Reg; 100% Plant & Earth Based Material Made From 100% Natural & Compostable Resources No Petroleum Based Ingredients Reusable - Sustainable Supplement Facts Serving Size: Approx. 1.5 Teaspoons Serving Per Container: About 33 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 15 Total Carbohydrate 4G 1 Dietary Fiber 1G 4 Curcumin Synergy&Trade; Blend 790 Mg Organic Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma Longa) Turmeric Root Extract‡ (Curcuma Longa) (Delivering 42 Mg Curcumins From Turmeric) Black Pepper Fruit Supercritical Extract‡ (Piper Nigrum) 12 Mg Real Vanilla Chai Prebiotic Blend 3696 Mg Fos (Fructooligosaccharides)‡, Organic Cardamon Seed Powder (Elettaria Cardamomum), Allspice Berry Powder‡ (Pimenta Dioica), Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder, Ginger Root Powder‡ (Zingiber Officinale), Organic Vanilla Bean Powder (Vanilla Planifolia), Organic Star Anise Pods Powder (Illicum Verum), Holy Basil Leaf Extract‡ (Ocimum Sanctum) ‡Ecologically Harvested * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaia Herbs Turmeric Boost Restore Powder, 5.29 oz!
2 years agoSherman Oaks, CA
Love the taste and the health benefits but the formula is a little disappointing. It doesn't dissolve that well and remains a bit chalky. It also goes hard if you don't use it up in a month. It tastes like chai and when I use it I feel less sore so I will continue to use it anyway! Needs a bit of improvement on the formula consistency but still a good product!
2 years agoOrland park , IL
Amazing powder. I love Gaia. I add 2 table spoons in my shakes every morning. The benefits are amazing and in general this is something for the over all whole body. You'd think that the taste might throw you off but not at all. I don't even taste it in my shake. I definitely recommend this for everybody!!!!