suggested searches

16%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I purchased this product because i was experiencing extreme fatigue and imbalances in my body temperature regulation. After taking this daily for a few weeks I have experienced notable differences in both. I sleep a lot cooler throughout the night and also have a lot more energy during the day. My mind has also felt clearer and I feel more able to perform normal tasks. I recently purchased another month’s supply and will be making this part of my long-term supplement routine. Another great supplement product from Gaia!
My thyroid always keeps fluctuating and even if my levels are alright, it feels like I don't have enough energy to get through the day. With these supplements, I really don't have as much of a problem anymore. I would definitely recommend but if you have problems like me, I would also suggest changing lifestyle habits to complement the thyroid supplement.
This stuff helped my mom with her levels from suffering with graves. I'm not sure to what extent but it did help she said.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Gaia Herbs Thyroid Support, 100% Vegetarian, Liquid-Filled Capsules Do these actually work in supporting your Thyroid? I've tried different ones before and they didn't.
0 answers
Out of curiosity how much do these cost?
0 answers