BY GAIA HERBS

Ultimate Support for Metabolic Enhancement* Extra Strength Contains no animal by-products and no gelatin 100% Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps™ - Gaia Herbs patented technology delivers a concentrated full spectrum alcohol-free liquid extract in a 100% vegetarian capsule. Each 2 capsules contain 2,700 mg crude herb equivalent. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tamanna V.
Tucson, AZ
My thyroid always keeps fluctuating and even if my levels are alright, it feels like I don't have enough energy to get through the day. With these supplements, I really don't have as much of a problem anymore. I would definitely recommend but if you have problems like me, I would also suggest changing lifestyle habits to complement the thyroid supplement.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I began taking these a few months ago when my thyroid numbers plummeted. I wanted to avoid medication. After a few months of taking these, I am happy to say that my numbers are normal again! I'm so happy I stuck with this!
Ashley M.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
This stuff helped my mom with her levels from suffering with graves. I'm not sure to what extent but it did help she said.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I have a module on my thyroid and my endocrinologist recommended a thyroid supplement these are great
Tiffany M.
I enjoyed this product! Works well and makes it easy to use.
Ashley H.
Wilson, NC
I have an enlarged thyroid. Would these help me?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I get?
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have hypothyroidism and take synthroid. Does this help with that? Are you able to take them in conjunction, and are there any side effects ?
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can these replace a bad thyroid med?
Halie M.
California, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this for preventative measures or taken after a problem is found?