BY GAIA HERBS

Supports Digestion to Promote Healthy Assimilation of Foods. Promotes Freedom from Bloated Feelings After Meals. Provides Enzyme Catalyst Important for the Breakdown of Food-Nutrients. see more...

Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful digestion aid product whose name is a word-play on Swedish Bitters, the traditional herbal tonic said to have been originally formulated by Paracelsus and re-discovered by Swedish medics. Being a tincture, the dose, set forth on the bottle, is 60 drops in water, taken 15-20 minutes before meals, 3 times daily. The taste of Anise and Fennel predominate and while bitter, is not objectionable at all. I am extremely happy with this herb product
Alena P.
I absolutely love using this when I'm feeling a little bloated. It's not something I use every day, but if I'm feeling a little sluggish I do turn to this to give me that extra little push to get me through the day.

I feel it works best if you take it three times a day, for a few days. Or till the bloating subsides.