BY GAIA HERBS

Dietary Supplement. Supports a Healthy Response to Stress*. Mostly organic herbs from Gaia Farm. Try for transition to sleeping hours. Liquid phyto-caps for rapid absorption. Synergistic formula nourishes nervous system Occasional nervous stress and tension can interfere in the enjoyment of everyday life by disrupting the functioning of body and mind.  Serenity provides the support you need to help restore a sense of calm and relaxation to your life.  Made with certified organic Passionflower and Skullcap, this formula gives your nervous system the nourishment it deserves. *These statements have not been evaluated by the. see more...

Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
I recommended this to my father after he had continuously experienced anxiety after his divorce. It really helped him and was better than another option I had tried myself in the past which made me drowsy. You won't get that effect with this. It keeps you at peace but also awake
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Gaia's serenity is amazing! It calms you down, I am serious, its a natural anti-anxiety product that works naturally and fast. I get nervous in social situations like during graduate reviews, no need to take pharmaceuticals like clonazepam or ativans.
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
Foodie Expert
Would this help with anxiety and nervousness? I saw the one review but was wondering if I could hopefully get some more insight.