Gaia Herbs Oil of Oregano uploaded by C a t i e C.
2 colors available

BY GAIA HERBS

A Dietary Supplement Supercritical CO2 Extract of Oregano Extra Strength Contains no animal by-products and no gelatin Tested Free of Heavy Metal Toxicity 100% Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps™ - Gaia Herbs patented technology delivers a concentrated full spectrum alcohol-free liquid extract in a 100% vegetarian capsule. Each 2 capsules contain 4,600 mg crude herb equivalent. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
amy s.
amy s.
Simi Valley, CA
I take this at the first sign of a cold and it stops it dead in its tracks!! Amazing stuff!! I only take it at night though- otherwise I'll be burping it up all day.
C a t i e C.
C a t i e C.
Love this product I got it when I had a cold And it helped me heal within a day I was feeling better! I am someone who struggles with taking pills but these are nicely gel covered for easy consumption. I never got an upset stomach while taking this brand as I have with other brands and the taste is very subtle.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
my absolute favorite brand of oil of oregano. it's my go to if i feel like i'm getting sick. this stuff doesn't burn or make me burp like the other kinds i've used. it is worth every penny since it is organic
Ishtar A.
Ishtar A.
I am a huge proponent of Oil of Oregano. I think nothing heals you up faster and puts you on the guide of feeling faster than Oil of Oregano. I am sad to say though I was disappointed slightly by Gaia's capsules (disclosure these are the only capsules I've used of this essential oil). They weren't as effective as the liquid and they gave me bad reflux. Oil of Oregano still did what they had to do but slower. I'll give it another try sometime, but definitely sticking to the liquid for now.