Gaia Herbs Lactation Support™

An ample supply of breast milk is critical for the health of your nursing child. Lactation Support promotes healthy lactation and optimal nutrient composition of breast milk.* Herbs such as Fenugreek seed and Red Raspberry leaf are included in this formula to support milk flow and provide a natural source of nutrients.

Usage:

Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily between meals.

Not to be used during pregnancy. If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your doctor before using this product. Keep away from children.Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaia Herbs Lactation Support™!
How would you rate this product?
victoria E.
I absolutely love this brand! I took these pills to help support my breast milk production! They work better than I thought they were going to. They smell and taste terrible but so do prénatals. All in all I’d recommend them if you are trying to increase or maintain production 🤍
Victoria N.
New Britain, CT
I had my son 7 weeks early so it was hard for me to produce milk. I tried everything..it was stressful do I tried these and at first I thought they were working but I don't think so.... but everyone is different. I would still recommend giving them a try.
Amber B.
Chattanooga, TN
I've tried so many lactation support products, and I'm sad to say, that for me... They're all hooey! I swear I think people are just having the Placebo Effect when using these products! I noticed ZERO difference. Then again, maybe that's just my body. Who knows...
Cheyenne C.
Hoover, AL
I went through a time period where my baby stopped breastfeeding so I bought this product to help my milk supply out while I was primarily pumping. It did increase my milk supply a little, but not enough to really make much of a difference. I still pumped about the same amount but in the mornings when I woke up my breasts were more full and I would pump a little more at that time. Once my baby began breastfeeding again I had to stop using them. They are definitely meant to help your milk supply while you're breast feeding because I began to have too much milk once he began feeding and it would choke him up, which made him not want to breastfeed. I recommend for those who's babies are breastfeeding and you're struggling with your milk supply, but not to those who are primarily pumping.
Holly M.
Palm Coast, FL
Super disappointed that their formula is fenugreek based. While it can be beneficial to some, it’s also known to tank a woman’s supply. There are so many better alternatives that work better and without the supply risk.
Elisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I think one of the best lactation support vitamins out there. Gaia provides a clean product with no extra fillers. I don’t believe there is any need for improvement. The product can be pricey, but the quality makes it well worth it. I would definitely buy again!
Courtney R.
Casper
This stuff is awesome and really helped my milk production come back! It was a lifesaver! I didn't want to stop breastfeeding, and this really boosted my production. I
Kimberly B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I took third supplement in conjunction with the tea. Both boosted my supply significantly. I tried many teas and supplements and they didn’t stand a chance next to the Gaia brand. Not to mention how clean the ingredients are. These are my go to!
Yana S.
Garfield, NJ
This definitely helped boost my supply even a year into nursing this is great. I found an increase in my pumping within 24 hours and my baby is definitely getting enough milk.
Shannon C.
I started taking these because my lactation consultant recommended them. I starting taking them before I started pumping, so I'm not sure how much they actually increased my supply, but I could tell that it did. I had to take a double dose for it to be effective enough, but then I would start leaking all over before feeding time or by the time I could get to pump. I really needed 1.5 dose but can't do that. Yes, they do leave you smelling like "maple syrup" but it's not terrible :)

Looking for your answer?