BY GAIA HERBS #21 in Lactation Support

Gaia Herbs Lactation Support optimizes healthy lactation. An ample supply of breast milk is critical for the health of your nursing child. Made with certified organic herbs, Gaia Herbs Lactation Support promotes healthy lactation and optimal nutrient... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon C.
I started taking these because my lactation consultant recommended them. I starting taking them before I started pumping, so I'm not sure how much they actually increased my supply, but I could tell that it did. I had to take a double dose for it to be effective enough, but then I would start leaking all over before feeding time or by the time I could get to pump. I really needed 1.5 dose but can't do that. Yes, they do leave you smelling like "maple syrup" but it's not terrible :)
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
I notice a small difference when taking these but anything helps to feed a preemie baby. The smell is definitely interesting. I tend to take 1 or 2 overnight to help with nighttime feedings but I think it may be upsetting my stomach
Yesenia P.
Horn Lake, MS
These are a great supplement while breastfeeding. They increased my supply by 2 oz. I take the recommended dosage that's on the bottle but you can begin to see a difference with the first one. I found these on Amazon.