Gaia Herbs Lactate Support uploaded by Faith C.

BY GAIA HERBS

Dietary Supplement Supports Healthy Lactation During the Breast Feeing Months* 100% Vegetarian Liquid-Filled Capsules Liquid Phyto-Caps™ - Gaia Herbs patented technology delivers a concentrated full spectrum alcohol-free liquid extract in a 100% vegetarian capsule. Contains no animal by-products and no gelatin Tested free of Heavy Metal Toxicity *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome stuff! When I don't take it I get 4 oz per breast per pump and when I do take it I get 7oz per pump! I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with supply. I exclusively pump and am 8 months into my pumping journey. This stuff makes it worth it.
Faith C.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
I just started taking. I haven't seen a significant increase in output, but I am hopeful. The vitamin has no taste and is easy to digest.