BY GAIA HERBS

Fast Acting Herbal vapor action Alcohol-Free Formula Formula by Dr. Mary Bove see more...

• Does this actually decongest?1 Answers
  • Is this good for kids who suffer from croup in the winter?1 Answers
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
This stuff is great! I love that it's herbal. I have been hesitant to use Vicks on my young son. With this I am not worried about using it on him. The smell is pleasant and it seems to do the job.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Looks interesting. I'd def love to try this out sometime. I've never seen this product before.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
My siblings enjoy this helps them breath better and I will keep purchasing this again
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
My kids love this stuff, they like how it feels on them. I buy it a lot and will keep buying
Camella J.
Camella J.
This is a must have for the up and coming winter season. be prepared moms and dads.
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This should be in every parent's cabinet. Better than Vicks vapororub without the nasty petrochemicals, and the all natural herbs help to really break up mucus. A must have for cold season. Used with a few other of Gaia's children's products for best results.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Is this good for kids who suffer from croup in the winter?
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
Does this actually decongest?