Gaia Herbs Gas & Bloating Herbal Tea uploaded by Donneisha D.

BY GAIA HERBS

Herbal Dietary Supplement Caffeine Free RapidRelief™ Herbal Tea Gentle & Reliable Fast acting relief for digestive discomfort* It is a common occurrence to eat too quickly or eat foods that your body may not agree with.  This may result in a feeling of fullness accompanied by digestive gas and bloating.  This unique tea formulation combines herbs such as Peppermint, Caraway and Licorice Root with Fennel seed essential oil to sooth your digestive system and provide fast acting relief for occasional indigestion.* Teas which honor nature s Purity, Integrity & Potence. Gaia Herbs teas are all-natural herbal medicines, with each cup delivering a delicious taste experience as well as fast-acting relief.  We protect the potency and taste of our teas with foil-lined, flavor-seal pouches and protect our planet with tea bags tied without the use of staples or see more...

• I've been looking for detoxing teas and this seems interesting! How...1 Answers
  • Is this like weight lost tea?1 Answers
  • Does this work? Where can I buy ?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Donneisha D.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
Dairy and I do not get along and sometimes the result of a bit of ice cream leaves me with an upset stomach and gas. I love that this tea relieves these symptoms and tastes really great like a very light sweet licorice, in fact I enjoy the taste so much that I often have this tea after dinner and it is almost always on sale my local grocer which is a plus. This is one of the top go to teas in my cupboard!
Krista B.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
This tea is a God send. Seriously. With IBS, this has been such a helpful drink to alleviate the extra bloating.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
I have not tried nor purchased this before. I have heard many good things about tbis so i must hop on this asap
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Port crane, NY
This stuff works so well! I actually love the flavor of tea and I'm glad it's herbal.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
This is one of my favorite ever herbal teas. I suffer from IBS and as a result, have constant stomach upset and gas pains. This tea calms my stomach and relieves the pain. The flavor is similar to black licorice due to the fennel- so if you don't like black licorice you may not like this tea. I love it, so that's an added bonus for me.
Christina S.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
This red is a lifesaver. It naturally alleviates gas and bloating. I find myself drinking it preventably as well, before or after a meal that I know is bad news, I'll usually have this tea close by. Helps with digestion.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff actually works. It helps my bloating and my gas. I enjoy it very much.
Mailin S.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Este te es muy bueno y trabaja bastante , se los recomiendo a todos , pruébenlo
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
Does it do what it's suppose too if so where can I buy it?
Ivana C.
Ivana C.
Toronto
Does it do its job? As proclaimed?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Does this work? Where can I buy ?
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this? does it work?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been looking for detoxing teas and this seems interesting! How often would you recommend drinking it for the best results?