BY GAIA HERBS

Cough Remedy for Kids Gaia Herbs Cough Syrup With Honey & Lemon is a cough syrup that is alcohol free and provides rapid support for the respiratory system. It contains no artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, colors or flavors. This herbal syrup soothes and supports irritated mucous membranes. It has been constituted according to kid's tastes and preferences. Alcohol free Provides rapid support to respiratory system No artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, colors or flavors Soothes and supports irritated mucous membranes Prepared according to kids taste and preferences Just For You: Kids A Closer Look: Gaia Herbs Cough syrup is a remedy for kids having cough. As it is alcohol free, it supports the respiratory system. It has been prepared with herbs that soothe and support irritated mucous membranes Dietary Concerns: This herbal cough syrup does not contain artificial sweeteners, corn syrup, colors or flavors. Usage: For Ages 2 to 6: 1 to 2 teaspoons a day. For ages 6 and older: 1 to 4 teaspoons a day. FDA disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Wellness Guru Expert
We bought this after suffering through a secure cough for a week. I don't feel like it did much of anything for my son. I can't say I would buy it again.
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
I bought this after reading reviews on Amazon (they were excellent), but I wasn't that impressed. My four year old had a cough that wouldn't stop, so we gave it a try. I think we received the same result using plain, raw honey, so I'm thinking the additional herbs/ingredients aren't that helpful. And, my kiddo HATED the taste.