BY GAIA HERBS

A Dietary Supplement Ultimate Support for Healthy Immune Function* Liquid Phyto-Caps™ - Gaia Herbs patented technology delivers a concentrated full spectrum alcohol-free liquid extract in a 100% vegetarian capsule. Extra Strength 100% Vegetarian Contains no animal by-products and no gelatin Tested Free of Heavy Metal Toxicity Each 2 capsules contain 5,000 mg crude herb equivalent. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my main go to when I feel some kind of illness coming on. Best when taken as soon as you feel something coming on, do not wait and do not skimp and I really feel like this will shorten a cold or even stop it in its tracks. It is a bit pricey, but worth it to start feeling better!
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
I felt myself feeling a little run down, I was not yet sick I decided to try these pills out from Sprouts. Not only did it help my immunity it helped me feel great and became apart of my daily routine to help support my immune system!!
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
This product has greatly reduced how often I get sick, and how quickly I recover is amazing. This has become a staple in my daily supplements.
Haley O.
Chehalis, WA
Whenever I start feeling sick or under the weather, I will take a spoonful of elderberry. It's great for immune support and its tasty.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love elderberry. I take it as a preventative measure and also give my son the children's version of this product daily
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
It's very inexpensive! It works great, I'm happy it's been a real to me. I recommend it.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
This product is awesome! Helps prevent me from getting sick so often! Meet expectation!
Jeannine H.
Knoxville, TN
Do these Capsules truly boost your immune system and keep away the winter colds?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this worth the money has anyone tried it
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
How is this better than using essential oils?
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
How is this better than using essential oils?
María M.