BY GAEA

Welcome to my Kitchen! In my quest to offer you the best all-natural foods from the country of my ancestors, I met Gaea (Greek for mother earth), a company with whom I share a common vision on authentic quality and a passion for the health Greek Mediterranean diet. ~ Love, Cat Cora Meze - fingerfood, appetizers and small plates for dipping, to savor and share from the Greek Mediterranean table. Only natural ingredients used. Spread on bread or sandwiches. Toss with pasta or use to season fish. Stuff cherry tomatoes & avocado halves. Add to pasta or rice sauces. Great on top of pizza. Can be used as a dip with crackers or vegetables. see more...

Claire B.
Tampa, FL
A delicious product for pita chips! I have tried a variety of tapenade, and find this brand the best. Also great in pasta and other Mediterranean dishes.
Destinee P.
My family and I absolutely love all their products, they have never steered us wrong or have we had any bad experiences!!! Love them!!! ♡♡♡