Gadget Guard Ice Glass Screen Guard for Apple iPhone 6 - 5.5 (Clear Black) - GEGEAP000022 uploaded by Trisha L.

BY GADGET GUARD

Gadget Guard Ice Glass Screen Guard for Apple iPhone 6 - 5.5 (Clear Black) - GEGEAP000022 The optical grade tempered glass is incredibly strong, scratch resistant and treated to repel annoying smudges. Compatible with: Apple iPhone 6 - 5.5; see more...

Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I used this on my phone for about a year, it really helped my phone out a lot with not cracking. I did crack this screen but at least it wasn't my actual phone screen.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
This phone screen protector is awesome! I have the same version for my iPhone SE and I've had it on for about 6 months now. It works great and protects my iPhone screen from all damage. It broke once already from dropping my phone from a high ledge, no damage to my phone at all, just a crack in the tempered glass screen protector. It was roughly 32$ so a great price compared to a 150$ phone fix. The company's warranty works greats as long as you make an account and send a photo of the damage, they send you a new screen within 10 business days
Myriam o.