MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGabriel Cosmetics
Inc - Lipstick Copper Glaze - 013 oz

Gabriel Cosmetics Inc. - Lipstick Copper Glaze - 0.13 oz.

by Gabriel Cosmetics

Fabulous lip color formulated with natural waxes, emollients and other plant derived conditioning ingredients including Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera and Bisabolol to seal in moisture and protect lips from environmental aggressions. Made from a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gabriel Cosmetics Inc. - Lipstick Copper Glaze - 0.13 oz.!
Kim S.
Love their lippies! I like how smooth this glides on and the color is lovely. For my coloring (lips) it’s not harsh, more barely there and that was why I got this color. It met my expectations and I have almost used it up. That’s when you know you really like a color!
Sharon P.
deja muy buena humectacion en los labios, y tambien me gusta que tiene buena fijacion, no se quiebran ni nada de eso!

Looking for your answer?