Gabriel Cosmetics Gabriel Organics Dual Powder Foundation

by Gabriel Cosmetics

This velvety plant-based formula performs both as a foundation and powder for a smooth matte finish. When applied with a dry sponge, it creates an ultra matte finish or use a moist sponge for a sheer, fresh appearance. Formulated to help minimize shine...

Does it worth the price?
how i can get free sanples
Start your review of Gabriel Cosmetics Gabriel Organics Dual Powder Foundation!
Burton, OH
Review for: Extra Light
The only foundation that works for my incredibly acne/clog prone skin. Build able coverage, great oil control, and ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin daily!
This is my favorite powder ever. I use a little concealer and this and that's all I need. It never cakes up has never broken me out. I have very oily skin which this doesn't completely control it but I didn't expect it to. Highly recommended this.
Celina, TX
Gabriel Cosmetics Gabriel Organics Dual Powder Foundation uploaded by Mariela A.
Good full coverage it's. My first time using this and so far I really like it. It's gluten-free.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely love everything about this powder and this brand. Such great ingredients. Plant based, cruelty free and organic. LOVE IT!
Review for: Tan
Has good pigment and good/full coverage and it is easy to apply but make sure you have a good powder brush
Greenwood, MO
Review for: Tan
Blends nicely has an amazingly great finish that will look good on anyone really pretty to
Sunland, CA
Review for: Tan
This is my new favorite!! It provides a nice finishing touch on my daily look and blends nicely.
Cave Creek, AZ
Gabriel Cosmetics Gabriel Organics Dual Powder Foundation uploaded by Geovanna B.
Review for: Extra Light
Is the first time i hear nice reviews and i try and make excelwnt work but i not sure is match eith my skin
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Medium
This powder is so perfect for dry and sensitive skin, non drying and stays all day! Its the only powder that i can use on my face when my eczema is irritated that wont make me look dry and gross or irritate it more.
Addison
I have the light beige color and it is great!!! It lasts for a long time. I would recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...