BY GABRIEL COSMETICS

Our gluten free lipstick is enriched with nourishing Ingredients this exquisite long lasting formula provides natural, luxuriant lip color with all-day or night hydration. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria N.
Virginia Bch, VA
My friend received this as a free gift and she gave it to me and I love this! it's one of my go to nude lipsticks! the only bad thing about it is that it is a bit drying, however I use a gloss over it which helps
Kath P.
Doral, FL
I love nude color lipstick and this one have a really good pigmentation and got little of matte termination and that's awesome❤
Natalia C.
laporte , IN
I love the packaging of the product! I love gold with black! The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented!
yajaira p.
Love this color for sheer Shimmer my lips not so much color seals my look all together
Giovanna G.
Batom nude é perfeito. Com aquela maquiagem pesada nos olhos e algo bem leve na boca, realmente combina com tudo. Eu amo batom desde o escuro até o mais clarinho.