Gabriel Cosmetics Concealer uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY GABRIEL COSMETICS

Light and creamy water-based concealer designed to correct skin tone irregularities, camouflage imperfections and under eye circles with full natural-looking coverage. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalyn K.
arleta
Review for: Light Liquid Liquid; more...
This one dries really fast which I really don’t like and this color is so light on me, I can’t really work with it
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite highlighter and concealer duo in my #greenbeauty skincare makeup routine. It's so affordable and I buy mine for even cheaper on vitacost. A lot of product and does the trick without harming your skin!
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
The color matches well for me but I didn't keep it. Was a little to thick in my opinion. Caused creasing with wear even when trying to set it. I also didn't like how expensive it was for lack of looking good.